What's on your dinner menu this week?

Searc

DIS Veteran
I'm making our menu/grocery list for the week and I'm coming up with all the same stuff and would like some inspiration. :)

What's on your dinner menu?

Chicken Parm Meatballs, Garlic Lime Tilapia, Hummus Wraps are the only headliners I can remember right now.

Salsa Verde chicken: (delish.com) Super easy recipe and my family loves it. Serve it with cilantro lime rice.
Chili
Chicken Piccata (Giada's recipe)
Baked Salmon

I don't have anything for Friday, yet. By mid week someone will chime in they are hungry for some meal, and that is what will be picked. :)

Salsa Verde chicken: (delish.com) Super easy recipe and my family loves it. Serve it with cilantro lime rice.
Chili
Chicken Piccata (Giada's recipe)
Baked Salmon

I don't have anything for Friday, yet. By mid week someone will chime in they are hungry for some meal, and that is what will be picked. :)
I do have chicken breasts thawing for tomorrow, though I don't know what I'm going to use them for. I'll have to look up the chicken piccata recipe. :)

Tonight DW works late so DS and I are having hamburgers and fries

Tomorrow night: Orechiette pasta with sausage, peppers and kale (it's really good, even with the kale!)

Wednesday: DW and I go out for pizza and have a budget meeting for the next pay period (we do it in a public place so we stay cool :D )

Thursday: Indian shrimp curry from Skinnytaste and cauliflower rice

Friday: Leftovers, because no one wants to cook at the end of a long week

Saturday: Pan fried tilapia with kung pao cauliflower and rice

Tonight DW works late so DS and I are having hamburgers and fries

Tomorrow night: Orechiette pasta with sausage, peppers and kale (it's really good, even with the kale!)

Wednesday: DW and I go out for pizza and have a budget meeting for the next pay period (we do it in a public place so we stay cool :D )

Thursday: Indian shrimp curry from Skinnytaste

Friday: Leftovers, because no one wants to cook at the end of a long week

Saturday: Pan fried tilapia with kung pao cauliflower and rice
Kale is one of the only foods DH doesn't like. I could probably substitute spinach, though. :)
We had fresh-caught pan-fried bluegills last night, so no more fish for the week. lol

Orange chicken in the crock pot
quiche (spinach with feta and ham with cheese)
Chicken cobb salad

Thats all I got so far

@fly girl I printed out the chicken piccata recipe. Thank you!

Hope you like it as much as we do.

FYI, this family likes sauce, so I double the lemon juice and chicken stock. We typically serve it over thin spaghetti, with a side of sautéed green beans or roasted asparagus.

I can't remember what I have on my meal plan for this week. lol

I know I have taco empanadas for tonight. I had a pie crust to use so I'm winging it. Hopefully it works. Wish me luck.

I can't remember what I have on my meal plan for this week. lol

I know I have taco empanadas for tonight. I had a pie crust to use so I'm winging it. Hopefully it works. Wish me luck.
Good luck! I will sometimes use egg roll wrappers or small tortillas for empanadas to change it up.

My husband made a giant batch of chicken fried rice last night, so we will eat that for a few days. We also have some taco leftovers. We'll be making baked chicken with cauliflower mac and cheese and brussels sprouts at some point. I grabbed a few bags of the frozen ones from Trader Joe's to have them at the ready.

And every Friday is pizza Friday. :)

Costco chicken. Scallops. Cod. Pizza. And tacos. Not super exciting. We did lobster rolls over the weekend.

Pulled pork
Tacos or burgers - not sure which one yet (I have ground beef defrosted)
Something with chicken - again, have chicken breasts defrosted, so will figure out something with them

Friday afternoon, we're on the road for soccer for the weekend, so the weekend is all eating out, unfortunately.

We had fresh-caught pan-fried bluegills last night, so no more fish for the week. lol

Bluegills are a family favorite - we haven't had them for several years now. Did you catch them or buy them somewhere?

We are having chicken burgers, salmon, and turkey meatloaf this week.

enchiladas tonight
baked chicken later in the week

....and for sure on Super Bowl Sunday; hamburgers and potato salad. We have done "summer grill out" foods for the last few years at Super Bowl. Breaks up the winter menu a bit. :)

I think this is the menu for the week...

Veggie Lasagna
Tacos
Butter chicken
Chicken of some kind, veggie, and rice
Tomato soup and Grilled cheese

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter