What's so cool about HRH?

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
I have been reading about the onsite hotels and would really love to stay at one for at least part of our next trip. I'm leaning toward the HRH, but I just need to know...what's so COOL about it? Just about everyone who reviews it uses that adjective and I'm really curious. Can you describe what makes it cool?

I've stayed at all three Loews hotels now at Universal and Hard Rock is definately my favorite. All three hotels are beautiful and they have very nice beds (comfy). But the location of the Hard Rock really shouldn't be understated - it is also a more "active place" (the Portofinio was dead quiet when we were there last week even though the hotel was full - why? most of the hotel was sold out to convention groups I think. ).

As far as "cool" - it's decor centers around rock music and there is tons of authenic items from the rock stars all tastefully displayed, ect... rock music (a varietyfrom many different time periods) plays in all common areas (and seemed louder this time in some areas like outside the Kitchen restaurant (perhaps because of the stairwells there). The decor is urban, moderan except for the style of the exterior of the hotel itself which is spanish like but it is designed to resemble the Hotel California (from the Eagles song).

Other than that, it is still just a "hotel" with your basic hotel room (only much finer linens, bedding, etc...) Views really do vary - I've had a great garden view once and a lousy garden view which overlooked a rooftop - you might ask about the view when you check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter