What's the best pool day/ worst park day ?

BelleRN

Earning My Ears
We are a family of 5. Me, DH, boys( 8,11,13). We will spend 4 days at Disney, then go to HRH for Wed-Sun morning. My guess is that Saturday would make a great day to hang out at the pool since the parks would be more crowded on Saturday. Is this a logical thought.(hey, look at the price tag of this trip and you see I'm not having very logical thoughts lately. LOL) I'm thinking of renting Cabana 10 for Saturday 1/2 or Full day. Any thoughts or comments would be helpful. Thanks in advance!!!

I agree, I think Saturday would be a good pool day :). Though with FOTL you'll find that any day at the park, even a crowded one, is a good one!

Definitely rent a cabana! They are so wonderful! However, on the weekends, they only rent them all day.

Have a good trip :)

Teresa

I want this to be a surprise for DH and the boys. I guess even if we rent it for the entire day, we will just come and go.

Do you know about the dive-in movies? Do they play them everyday or when? What kind of movies have you seen there?

Thanks

The dive-in movie is on Friday night. They tear down a few of the cabana's (including #10) for this. If you are interested in renting on movie day, I've heard that cabana's 1 and 2 are best for viewing the movie :)

Teresa

Definitely would like to hear about experiences with the cabanas more often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter