What's the Scene in the Rose&Crown?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
Is Disney counting heads and only allowing a certain number? Can one stay as long as desired? Spacing? Can't imagine what our favorite Disney 'ride' is like now.

TIA,

Bill From PA

I believe you have to have reservations & I’m sure you can stay as long as you like. As for the bar, I would guess they are counting & only allowing a certain amount of guests in bar area at a time with designated places to stand/sit for distancing.

While any guests can stay as long as they like, consideration of waiting guests should come into play. Think how it would feel to have to wait another hour (or in complete futility) while a restaurant covid-full of diners lingered.

While any guests can stay as long as they like, consideration of waiting guests should come into play. Think how it would feel to have to wait another hour (or in complete futility) while a restaurant covid-full of diners lingered.

Pretty academic actually, we cancelled our Oct F&W trip and probably won't be looking to go back until things are 'normal', whatever and whenever that is. We were just mildly curious as to what was going on in our favorite watering hole.

Bill From PA

As drinkers get move drinks in them the droplets travel farther.

Pretty academic actually, we cancelled our Oct F&W trip and probably won't be looking to go back until things are 'normal', whatever and whenever that is. We were just mildly curious as to what was going on in our favorite watering hole.

Bill From PA

Hi Bill,

The last I heard, they allow limited numbers in to queue at the bar to order. You are not able to stand at the bar and consume BUT if there is an available table, you are able to stay inside and consume your beverages. If no tables, you need to grab and go with your beverage. It is also my understanding that the bartenders are "drawing" for spaces and, alas, there is no longer a Carl's Corner. There are numbers on the floor to coincide with the bartender who will be serving.

A whole new world. . .sorry you won't be making your trip. We will be heading down for ours and make the best of it.

Cheers! :drinking1

We were in there last week and they have 6 designated areas around the bar to have your order taken. No standing at the bar once you get your order. Carol(The Hat Lady) is across the street at the pavilion between England and Canada. No singing, but she is taken that piano to school. We ordered fish and chips at the bar and got a table to eat them with a couple of cider and blacks. We were there about an hour and for at least 30 minutes of that time we were the only customers in there. Hope this helps!

Is Disney counting heads and only allowing a certain number? Can one stay as long as desired? Spacing? Can't imagine what our favorite Disney 'ride' is like now.

TIA,

Bill From PA
Our favorite as well. As it stands right now we will wait in line for our adult beverage and enjoy it outdoors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!