• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What's up with Disney Reservation System

PRINCESS Ariel34

God is Peace,Love and Happiness. Without God,you w
We're going to the World this coming June from the 7th-14th. Calculating what we spent on food and beverages last year(without the silverplan) I decided to do the Silver plan which averages about the same. I called cro "3" times. Each time I got a different price for dh, dd14,ds10 and me. There was a 200.00 difference between the first call and the second. I asked the second cro why the difference in prices in which she stated"I don't know":rolleyes::rolleyes: I called back (3rdtime)to enquire about the deposit we paid, and if it had any bearing on the price change. Well this cro gave me an even lower price which knocked off (395.60 altogether not including the 100 bucks we already paid):confused: . I asked her to please double check and everything adveraged out ok. :confused:

My husband and I spent the better part of our afternoon dealing with CRO/WDWTC and I'm not surprised you got conflicting info. I have come to the realization that most of the CM's there are totally clueless and incapable of doing anything correct. :rolleyes:

PRINCESS Ariel34, since you have gotten such conflicting information, please go to the official www.disneyworld.com website and click on the "Guest Services" link (sometimes it is called the "Contact Us" link). Submit your question to them and they should have someone contact you with the exact price for your vacation package.

By the way, I have some info posted about the Dream Maker package and the Platinum Plan add-on. I'm waiting to receive the Gold Plan and Silver Plan info any day. Once I do, I'll type them up and post them here on the Dis. In the meantime, click here to view some Dream Maker info. And click here to view some Platinum Plan info.

There are LOTS of new folks at the WDW CRO on a regular basis. It isn't a high paying job and they have a very high turn over rate. Use it to your advantage and you can get a really good price. You hit the nail on the head by calling back several times. WDW CRO is famous for it's multiple quotes. Do the sensible thing and make several reservations in a row, then lock in the lowest price and discard the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter