whats your fav disney movie

I couldn’t pick just one and there are more, so many more, but my post likely would have taken up a page or 2.

Yes! I think I watched 10 minutes of the new one and that was it. I just couldn’t do it.
I recently rewatched it and loved it but the original will always hold a special place in my heart.

Fantasia is my fave Disney movie overall

little Mermaid or Hunchback of Notre Dame is my favorite one that has a plotline

There are many Disney movies I love and could never pick one but I can tie it down to two.
Mary Poppins and Beauty and the Beast, they both have great music, nice storytelling, and there was a reason they were both nominated for regular Oscars, not the animated category, mind you.

Absolutely the first Frozen. I love the story, music, characters, official artwork for the film (I treasure my "Art of Frozen" book), the first wave of Disney Store merchandise, and I have a lot of special memories associated with the movie.

My all-time fave is the Three Caballeros...of which I seem to be in a minority for. I like Disney Princesses but Jose is such an overlooked gentleman so I kind of use him as my favorite princess. I also liked Mulan growing up, still sob over Avengers Endgame (Cap might as well have said Avengers burst into tears), and Star Wars is always a hit. I also really like the animation style of the mickey mouse shorts but that's technically a series so....

Emperor New Groove
Lion King 2 1/2
Lilo & Stitch
Beauty & Beast
I really enjoy all the old classics
And I have to mention I love
Daniel Boone tv series - And Zorro
once upon a time Disney was selling box sets of their tv old tv shows

Old school disney:

Sleeping Beauty
Fantasia
Pinocchio
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Disney Renaissance:

Beauty and the Beast
Little Mermaid
Aladdin
Lion King
Hunchback of Notre Dame

Disney these days:
Moana
Tangled (love the series to)
Frozen 1 and 2
Coco
Onward

Not my fave but decided to watch Descendants. At first it was way too Glee for my taste but the 3 movies grew on me. Also turns out that having bright hair means I have a little villain in me too 😆 523282

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter