What's your favorite? All of it! From the mouth of a 4 year old Update: 10/4

Whew, we’ve finally made it to day 2, ok technically its day 3 but I’m counting park days here…..wait that will get confusing later on….ok scratch that.

We finally made it to day 3 ;)

It was another Magic Kingdom day, we were up and out the door and at the bus stop by 7:30a.

Do you remember the spreadsheet I had talked about when we got the FP+ times mixed up for BTMR? Here again is where I kick myself for not printing it and having it with us, you see this morning was EMH and we had totally forgotten! Yep, that’s right, didn’t remember until we approached the gates and saw people entering the park….whoops. We’d only missed the opening by 15 minutes, but I was still sad to lose that extra time.

Flying by the seat of our pants we decided to make a play for 7DMT since Soph had absolutely loved this ride from the day before and had been bugging us non-stop asking if she could ride it again. So we hoofed it back to Fantasyland, parked the stroller, grabbed our tins of trail mix and got in the stand by line, wait time was 35 min, though we only wound up waiting maybe 20. My guess is that it goes a lot faster when you’re not competing with FP+ loading at the same time.

It was only 8 in the morning and it was already super hot and humid, Florida in late May is no joke, and it’s not even the hottest part of the summer.

We passed some time eating our granola bars and snacking on our trail mix before the heat started melting the chocolate in it.

The line moved steady enough that we really didn’t have time to get bored, heck there was barely any time to play with the water feature. The jewel table was down but no worries, it helped with the pace.

Before we knew it our cart had arrived, and off to work we went.

Again after we hopped off, Soph wanted to ride it again but the park had opened at this time and the line was getting scary long. After convincing her that we would ride again some other time we headed off towards part of the park we didn’t get to yesterday…Tomorrowland.

But first we needed some Tea

After that we hit some kiosks and pin shopped while walking towards tomorrowland, Soph found a Cast Member with a bubble gun and spent a good 15 minutes chasing the bubbles around. It was a perfect lazy morning in Magic Kingdom (no FP+ until after lunch), it was nice not to have an agenda and to let the Magic take us where it wanted.

Disney magic decided to turn us into hero's! Zurg was invading and Buzz needed our help.

I though for sure Soph would like this ride but she really wasn't into it. We got stuck in the weird dark tunnel right at the end and she freaked. Loud noises, darkness and Soph don't mix. I'm sure they were just unloading/loading a handicap car but we were stuck there for a good 5 minutes with a freaking out 4 year old....not fun. We disembarked and looked around for what to do next.

Steve spotted Carousel of Progress, this was a must do for Steve and I. It was blazing hot out, there was a lot of melting going on andSoph was hogging the spray fan. Not for the first time did I wish I had bought more than one.

Now here’s another example of our conflicting memories from the last trip. I could have sworn we rode this on the previous trip but Steve is adamant we didn’t, he thinks my memory of this ride comes from the many, many, many videos we showed Soph in preparation for the trip.

Speaking of videos, I was worried Soph wouldn’t like this ride as we’d never been able to watch the video start to finish at home before she lost interest. But first we had to find the entrance; they really should mark it better. After trying and failing to gain entrance through the exit (whoops) some very nice folks pointed us in the right direction.

There was only one other couple that loaded with us, you could hear the sigh of relief from everyone though as we entered the a/c.

Soph’s verdict of the ride….she loved it! She would hum the tune throughout the rest of the day, and like every other ride we’d been on she wanted to ride it again. It was 10:05a though and we had an early lunch reservation at 10:35 and didn’t think we’d have time.

Scanning the area we noticed the Laugh Floor only had a 5 minute wait and thought we had enough time before our reservation. I can hear you all gasp now, yep, rookie mistake, 5 minutes was totally off.

There was no line and we were ushered into the pre-show area but then we sat and waited, and waited and waited some more with still no sign of the doors opening. Steve and I started to get worried and by time the pre-show started for a 3rd time we decided to high tail it out of there so as not to miss lunch.

LBSCBD was on the horizon, with nothing in our bellies except a granola bar and trail mix the hangries were starting. Would we make it to our reservation in time? How long would the wait be to get seated? Could we successfully fight of LBCBD? All that and more in the TR installation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter