What's Your Favorite?...........Part 3

neighbor across the way, they are up sitting outside, plenty of chairs and conversation, great view of towering mountain range...all about the mountains.

WYF bird to watch in the morning?

picking up rocks from the desert dry wash, especially after a flood, will spend hours, going to goodwill and looking for great buys to resale at farmer market or garage sale. Being here talking to you all.....

WYF shopping cart.....cup holder cart , tiny cart, chilled cart or santized shopping cart?

sanitized.......don't need a cup holder (I don't take drinks in), tiny cart (sometimes, but not often), never saw a chilled cart

WYF type of music?

don't eat English muffins, but I like butter and jam/jelly on toast, so it would be the same thing

WYF non chocolate candy?

I'm studying, it is raining here, from the hurricane and we will are well.
sanitized.......don't need a cup holder (I don't take drinks in), tiny cart (sometimes, but not often), never saw a chilled cart

WYF type of music?
Frys here has stopped with covid practice of spraying carts..so someone pushed in a cart from parking lot, boy was it hot, already had a armful of discounted veggies, did not want to lay them down, so dug out a cold cart with cup holder for my saliva gland..

WYF don' have one...use to be payday ,but that has been so long.

WYF bookmark?

Really, iceberg, but I know others are healthier!

salad topping, not dressing?

besides the lettuce, I like black olives, radishes, carrots, tomatoes, pepperocini........not necessarily all at the same time

WYF pizza topping(s)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter