What's your favorite thing for breakfast at the Main Street Bake Shop??

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
We're thinking stopping for breakfast at the bakery one morning at the Magic Kingdom. We've never been in there for breakfast before. (Usually rushing by on our way to Splash Mountain.) What is your favorite thing to eat? Is it really crowded when the park first opens? Is there seating?

We had breakfast here. There was a small line when we got there right when the park opened. There's so tables inside but if you walk out and take right and then another right there is tons of outdoor sitting. This is where we went to eat. I had the blueberry muffin and DH had some other pastry. They were both very good and very fresh.

Love Love Love the French Toast Loaf. In fact on our last visit they were sold out of it when we went through the line and I waited about 15 minutes for some more to be done. Getting it warm and fresh out of the oven was very much worth it. ;)
I hope to try to make it at home some time, but I doubt it will be as good.
We also enjoy the crumb cake, banana nut bread, and bagles there.

The French Toast Loaf!! I just had one on Sunday and I want another!! The lines at the Bakery are crazy if you do not arrive right at park opening. We went on an EE day, so the line was not too bad at 8:50am, but by 9:30am the line was out the front door! I prefer the outdoor seating area by the Plaza Restaurant in the mornings.

We ate there first thing in the morning on an EMH day a few weeks ago. Just a couple people in front of us. I had a good bagel, husband had the french toast loaf and *loved* it. He tried to get me to take a bite because he knows I love french toast but I was stuffed from my bagel and declined. D'oh! Our toddler had a muffin, which was soft and tasty. There were some tables inside (all full), and a couple outside, which is where we sat. Nice to watch everyone walking down Main Street first thing in the morning...

My very favorite is the apple turnover - they are so incredibly delicious, I had one for breakfast, then came back and had one later that afternoon while I waited for the parade . . . .!

KC:earsgirl:

I love the cinnamon buns but I can only eat a few bites before my teeth start to hurt from all the sugar! I want to try the french toast loaf next time.

The inside seating gets pretty crowded, so I usually eat at the tables outside the icecream parlour or plaza restaurant.

My family of four usually gets four different items and share. Everything is delicious from the apple turnovers to the cinnamon rolls but my must have is the French Toast Loaf! It is yummy!

mini quiche and chocolate croissants are a tradition for hubby and me!

I love the apple turnovers! My dad's favorite is chocolate iced donuts. He says that there is nothing like getting a donut and coffee, sitting at the outside tables watching the people walk by. That is one of his favorite things to get his day started.:D

We usually like to eat in our room before we get to the parks. Would these treats be available at park closing? Then we could pop them in the microwave in the morning? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter