What's your favorite TV show?

My top 5 favorite TV shows would have to be..

Full House
Family Matters
Smart Guy
Doug
Sports Center

I love those too!! :lovestruc They are my favorite! I recorded all those episodes so I could relive the magic over and over again.

That's a good idea. I could watch them over and over and never get tired of them. If i recorded them i could watch them whenever i wanted (and had the time) instead of trying to catch them when they are running those specials.

My top 5 favorite TV shows would have to be..

Full House
Family Matters
Smart Guy
Doug
Sports Center

I like all of those shows too! Well all except sports center. But u rarely see most of those shows anymore, usually just full house.

My favorite is "The Goldbergs", I never expected to like it but for some odd reason every time it is on, I get sucked into that silly show.

Shameless is my favorite TV show. It's amazing. Whenever i feel down, i always watch it. So sad that Emmy left this show and i have to wait to enjoy the next season without her. The best thing i can do now is rewatching this show with some apps from top1apk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter