What's your favorite. . . ?

What's your favorite pasta dish?

Probably this dish from Mama Melrose's: Shrimp Campanelle - Sautéed Shrimp and Campanelle Pasta tossed in a Four-Cheese Sauce with Cauliflower, Sun-dried Tomatoes, fresh Spinach, and Sweet Onions
27900824637_02491525af_z.jpg

Or the make-your-own pasta from Art of Animation

What's your favorite adult beverage?

You're asking the wrong person :sad2: I'm a pizza snob from NY so I don't order pizza at WDW. But I will say Via Napoli since it looks the best.

Favorite steak on property?
That is a tough one as we h ave had great / awesome steaks at Le Cellier and at Artist Points but if I had to pick one, I would saw the Black Angus Ribeye at Le Cellier

Favorite restaurant at Disney Springs??? -----> for us it is Raglan Roads all the way

That is a tough one as we h ave had great / awesome steaks at Le Cellier and at Artist Points but if I had to pick one, I would saw the Black Angus Ribeye at Le Cellier

Favorite restaurant at Disney Springs??? -----> for us it is Raglan Roads all the way

House of Blues. Nostalgic for my family and reasonably priced compared to a lot of the newer places.

Favorite creme brulee on property? (or dessert)

House of Blues. Nostalgic for my family and reasonably priced compared to a lot of the newer places.

Favorite creme brulee on property? (or dessert)

I haven't had a creme brulee on property, but my favorite dessert is the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at Liberty Tree Tavern.

What's your favorite pancake/waffle?

Bananas foster waffle, previously found at Roaring Fork and Cape May Cafe. (Not sure where it's now available.)

What's your favorite non-alcoholic bar drink?

Bananas foster waffle, previously found at Roaring Fork and Cape May Cafe. (Not sure where it's now available.)

What's your favorite non-alcoholic bar drink?
Monorail Yellow from Top of the World (before it was moved to Bay Towers and California Grill took its place). I got it all the time as a kid there and if I remember it had mango juice, orange juice and pineapple juice and other things I no longer remember.

What is your favorite place to go listen to music?

Well if you must know....I LOVE the Innoventions background music loop...brings back so many nostalgic memories. I don't purposefully wander here, but my family LOVES Starbucks so I just sit outside and tap my foot to the music :rotfl2:

What is your favorite way to stay cool at the parks?

Well if you must know....I LOVE the Innoventions background music loop...brings back so many nostalgic memories. I don't purposefully wander here, but my family LOVES Starbucks so I just sit outside and tap my foot to the music :rotfl2:

What is your favorite way to stay cool at the parks?
Take in one of the attractions depending on which park I am in.
MK - PotC, or CoP
Epcot - O Canada or Reflections of China
AK - DINOSAUR

What is your favorite phrase to hear while at WDW?

"Have a magical day"

what is your favorite item @ the french bakery(mine is the ham/cheese croissant)

The cloud horn.

Where's your favorite place to swim (which water park or resort pool)?

I just turned 21, but my favorite non-alcoholic beverage was lapu lapu, so I'd imagine I'd like that with alcohol. The mimosa flight at Kona breakfast looks good too. Sorry I couldn't answer your question!

What is your favorite pasta dish?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter