What's your least favorite park?

What is your least favorite park?

• Total voters
Hollywood is our least favorite because even though there are more rides now it still feels like there isn't much to do. My family doesn't enjoy shows that much. Plus the lines can get long for the HS rides. And the food options aren't that great either.

Hollywood is my least favorite as well. It's beautiful at Christmas but I find that after I've done my handful of things there, I am done for the day. I get more out of the other 3 parks.

AK has always been at best a 1/2 day park for us and we eventually went to only doing AK every other year. We just don't feel there's a ton to do there that we enjoy. The theming also while we like it, is our least favorite of the 3 parks.

That's tough because there are things I like about all of them. Before Galaxys Edge, I wouldhave said HS. Currently, I would say epcot, but only because of all the construction

Hollywood Studios is the least favorite for now. As they open new things, and eventually more people can actually enjoy ROTR, it might move up the list. We definitely enjoy AK the most, and HS the least at this time.

Hollywood Studios: As much as I like Galaxys edge and Toy Story land, it just doesn’t feel like there is much to do there. If there was one more land/a few more rides it could potentially be my favorite park.

Epcot has way too much construction going on and not enough rides before World Showcase. (For some reason, we're always going in through the front and not through the International Gateway, which makes for a long hot day.)
I could easily spend 2 days at any of the other parks.

EPCOT - not a big fan of all the dining, so World Showcase doesn't hold much appeal. It is a monument to what could have been in every way. Rides are sparse, and outside of SSE (a masterpiece by any standard, all versions it has ever had), the rides are not that great. It is the same complaint I've had about that park since it opened, and while some of the rides have improved, that has been at the expense of rides that were already there. Imagine if the park still had Horizons, World of Motion, Ellen's Energy, Body Wars, ORIGINAL Figment, and Maelstrom IN ADDITION TO what it has now. Now also imagine that things like the rumored bobsled ride in Japan and the Rhine River Journey had come to be. Now THAT would be a true, multi-day experience worthy of the attendance EPCOT gets anyway.

I'm the oddball, MK. I find it extremely overwhelming. Oddly I liked it more before I had a kid, because I could avoid the stroller set and go later in the day.
Epcot is probably my favorite, I havent been to DHS since TSL and GE opened but I don't dislike it. I also enjoy AK.

I picked HS for the main reason with a toddler there are only little sections that you can do. Now granted I went over thanksgiving of 2019 when fewer things were open but that’s my take.

I would've said Epcot was my favorite park before our last visit, but now I'd say it's my least favorite. It could've been being there with so much under construction, or having visited most of those actual countries in person since then meant that the World Showcase section didn't do it for me this time.
I also feel like it was least ideal for little kids. My 5 year old and 3 year old did enjoy Kidcot stops, but my 2 year old struggled most in Epcot (a lot of time walking around/ in stroller with not very much for him to do). They did like TurtleTalk and the Seas area, but otherwise we just weren't impressed.

Conversely, I would've said going into the trip Hollywood Studios was my least favorite- and we ended up loving it the most. We thought the food options in Galaxy's Edge and even Woody's Lunchbox were fun too, so sounds like our opinion is opposite of most!

I haven’t visited since last Summer before Galaxy’s Edge. Hollywood Studios is my least favorite right now. But my family loves Star Wars so I have a feeling that HS will be our new favorite. Weird how that works out.

AK has always been at best a 1/2 day park for us and we eventually went to only doing AK every other year. We just don't feel there's a ton to do there that we enjoy. The theming also while we like it, is our least favorite of the 3 parks.
This is us as well. The kids just don’t seem to enjoy it as much so we either do a half day there or skip it entirely.

I choose HS. I wouldn't say I dislike HS, but if I had to, I could "not go". And I have forgone HS during a trip.
All the Star Wars hoopla doesn't matter to me.

AK is my least favorite. It is always so hot there (for some reason it feels even hotter than the other parks!) and there are very few rides. I find Dinoland kind of depressing, honestly. I like the safari, Navi, and FOTLK and Nemo show. FOP makes me motion sick. Tusker House is also great. Not an issue now cause everything is cancelled, but AK also had my least favorite nighttime entertainment. I like AK but I love the other parks more. In order from favorite to least: MK, HS, Epcot, AK.

There’s just not enough to do still at HS, and the crowds have gotten so much larger because of Rise and M&M RR.

I actually really like all four parks, for different reasons, but picked AK because it’s usually just a half day park for us. Even with Pandora, I think it’s the park that could use a few more things.

It was HS but my kids are way into toy story and star wars so that may change after this next trip

I don't really have a least favorite as I see them as completely different experiences. MK has great rides and, well, Tiki birds. AK usually as the cultural ambassadors, Wilderness Explorers and animals. Epcot has the aquarium and, normally, the cultural ambassadors. HS gives it CM enough authority to really go the pour on the extra magic with one on one interaction.

But truly, we ride rides, but that isn't what makes the parks for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter