When are you going? Looking for Park Buddies!!!

Bar is packed. Just appears to be largely older than me and convention type fare. But I got in late last night too. Will see tonight.

This is REALLY far in advance, but I am planning on going Dec 9-15 2012. Looking for someone to join. Hoping to get a bounceback offer when I go next month so I can book a deluxe.

I'll be there Jan 26-30. :cool1:
I have to say, I'm very sad that I was not offered a 'bounce back' deal when I was there in September... Almost everyone I know has had this benefit, but sadly, it was not offered to me... :confused3

I will be @ MK today 12/13/11 for MVMCP. PM if you would like to meet up. I might stop by Home Depot, and pick up a lime Mickey if you want to try to find me that way. :b I'm a solo traveler since I don't have any friends who are into WDW, and I would love to have someone to go on rides with. Preferably close to my age. (32)

~Bill

I will be in for a solo trip tomorrow Dec 14th - Dec 19th. Let me know if you'd like to meet up.

Thanks.

My best guy friend and I will be staying at CSR March 24-28! We are both 23 and would love for other people to join us on our quest of "Drinking Around the World" :goodvibes
:cheer2:

Feb. 27-March 2 anyone??

:goodvibes If you are not doing anything on the 29th... a few of us will be at MK at rope drop :)

I will be around from 1/23 - 1/30

If you're interested in a meet, send me a PM. It's always fun meeting other DISers while visiting Home. ;)

January dates looking pretty good... When are your dates again Wasre???

Solo trip planned for Jan 23-27. Have 2 days left on an old park hopper, so planning on Epcot on the 24th and MK on the 26th. If it's warm enough, I'll hit BB on the 25th.

I'll be there Jan 8-14 at the CSR :cheer2:

Dec 22 - Jan 1 here

:yay:

This is REALLY far in advance, but I am planning on going Dec 9-15 2012. Looking for someone to join. Hoping to get a bounceback offer when I go next month so I can book a deluxe.

no worries... it's always good to plan ahead :)

I'll be there Jan 26-30. :cool1:
I have to say, I'm very sad that I was not offered a 'bounce back' deal when I was there in September... Almost everyone I know has had this benefit, but sadly, it was not offered to me... :confused3

I will be at WDW Jan 28th through Feb 3rd staying at ASMu with QSD. Looking for a person to eat dinner with at Citrico's or Yachtsman. Dutch, of course.

:dance3:

I will be there from April 24 - 29 if anyone wants to meet up! I have some ADR's planned but am always up for whatever :)

I'm taking my first solo trip in 4 days!! EEEK :banana:

I'll be there the 29th to the 1st, staying at the Poly, and my tentative plans look like this:
29th: arrive, head to MK for eve emh

30: ak for am emh, then hop to dhs
31: mk for rope drop, and probably all day with a dinner at 1900 park fare!

I'm definitely looking to see if anyone wants to meet up for a quick ride, drink, etc, it's always good to meet new people especially at Disney!

I'm taking my first solo trip in 4 days!! EEEK :banana:

I'll be there the 29th to the 1st, staying at the Poly, and my tentative plans look like this:
29th: arrive, head to MK for eve emh

30: ak for am emh, then hop to dhs
31: mk for rope drop, and probably all day with a dinner at 1900 park fare!

I'm definitely looking to see if anyone wants to meet up for a quick ride, drink, etc, it's always good to meet new people especially at Disney!
have an 11:30AM Tony's ADR if interested!!!

I have a solo trip planned June 2-10th. Staying at OKW and BLT!

Always interested in meeting other DISers if anyone is interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter