When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

OK, good, I'll save you a spot in the Nov. 7 dinner reservation at Rose & Crown.

It will also be good to see you at Jellyrolls. I'd planned to go there right after the MK fireworks on Nov. 3, but I just realized that could have me arriving as late as 11PM. Instead of starting that late, would you be able to do Jellyrolls on Nov. 7 right after Illuminations?

There is a chance that I may be adding one more day, so I'd love to meet you guys at Rose and Crown. Don't ink me in. I will know for sure soon enough.
Hope you guys enjoy!

OK, good, I'll save you a spot in the Nov. 7 dinner reservation at Rose & Crown.

It will also be good to see you at Jellyrolls. I'd planned to go there right after the MK fireworks on Nov. 3, but I just realized that could have me arriving as late as 11PM. Instead of starting that late, would you be able to do Jellyrolls on Nov. 7 right after Illuminations?

Sure! I'll be right next door, so whatever night you want to do Jellyrolls works for me!

There is a chance that I may be adding one more day, so I'd love to meet you guys at Rose and Crown. Don't ink me in. I will know for sure soon enough.
Hope you guys enjoy!
Thanks! Reservation has been made for Rose and Crown dinner for Nov. 7. I am going with @aVASTGrl, and the other friend who is hanging out with me for most of the previous week. We reserved for a party of four, because another friend of mine had also said "maybe". But I am willing to give the "maybe" spot to the first one who changes her "maybe" to a "yes"! @LadyDiznee123 I hope to see you there, and/or at some of the other activities.

Last edited:

October 28 - November 11, 2017

Hey @godders @Spaceguy55 @LadyDiznee123 @aVASTGrl @Kellie_G3 !!!

Here is an update on my plans:

Oct. 28: evening at Yehaa Bob show
Oct. 29: late lunch at Sci Fi Dine In (space to add one person); MNSSHP
Oct. 30: late breakfast at Garden Grill (space to add three people); early dinner at Via Napoli (space to add one person); evening at Jason and Billy show
Nov. 4: mini-golf in the late afternoon with my other friend
Nov. 5: karaoke in the late evening - you can just listen if you prefer not to sing
Nov. 7: dinner at Rose & Crown w/@aVASTGrl and my other friend; might be able to add one more person
Nov. 7: Jellyrolls (after Illuminations) w/@aVASTGrl
Nov. 8: early lunch at Tiffin's (one space available)
Nov. 9: MVMCP in evening w/@aVASTGrl

If you'd like to join any of the other meals and activities, please let me know. Looking forward to seeing you!

Last edited:
Hi! Just a quick trip from Spain to Orlando.. From May 5th to May 8th!! :) Anyone wants to ride Space Mountain together? :)

Going solo from June 10th to 21st.

Have 2 bookings so far for...
Sci fi diner - fri 16th June at 8.55pm
BOG - tues 20th June at 9.20am

Anyone else gonna be there around those dates that fancy doing a park together or catch dinner?

Annie x

Big sigh.
My Dates have changed again. I just found out the my Nov 2nd to Nov 7TH was falling smack at the exact time as a marathon - a high crowd. I then saw that between Dec1 and Dec 15th, crowds are considerably low.
Hence, my new dates are:
WEDNESDAY DEC 6TH to TUESDAY DEC 12TH.
Looks like I won't be able to see any of my familiar DISer faces this year. Perhaps next go round. :-( Hopefully I can meet some new faces.

Big sigh.
My Dates have changed again. I just found out the my Nov 2nd to Nov 7TH was falling smack at the exact time as a marathon - a high crowd. I then saw that between Dec1 and Dec 15th, crowds are considerably low.
Hence, my new dates are:
WEDNESDAY DEC 6TH to TUESDAY DEC 12TH.
Looks like I won't be able to see any of my familiar DISer faces this year. Perhaps next go round. :-( Hopefully I can meet some new faces.
Bummer; as I was looking forward to meeting you. I was there last year during that same time. Yes there were some extra people during marathon weekend, but not enough that I'd plan my travel dates around avoiding it. Have a good trip.

Bummer; as I was looking forward to meeting you. I was there last year during that same time. Yes there were some extra people during marathon weekend, but not enough that I'd plan my travel dates around avoiding it. Have a good trip.

Is that so? Gosh. This is why I'm on the boards. I need this king of input. Let get this all figured out.

Thanks, I'd rather be the queen of input, but I guess I'll settle for being the king. ;)

Hello Daisy...

lol. Well guess what... I'm back to:

NOV 2ND TO NOV 8TH. (Plus its about 40 dollars less).

Let's see how this goes. I am still not booked. It's in my cart though.

I just remembered why I thought I knew you (the human mind is so funny).
I hit up Spaceguy via email back in late 2015 or early 2016 - and I recalled that he told me he was going to
hang out with "DaisyDuck" - because you like to do get-togethers. And I dragged him around something awful on rides one EMH night. lol. I remembered the name very vividly - only because SpaceGuy made mention of you.

In any event. Hope to get this in order and meet up with you all!
Happy Planning!

Hello Daisy...

lol. Well guess what... I'm back to:

NOV 2ND TO NOV 8TH. (Plus its about 40 dollars less).

Let's see how this goes. I am still not booked. It's in my cart though.

I just remembered why I thought I knew you (the human mind is so funny).
I hit up Spaceguy via email back in late 2015 or early 2016 - and I recalled that he told me he was going to
hang out with "DaisyDuck" - because you like to do get-togethers. And I dragged him around something awful on rides one EMH night. lol. I remembered the name very vividly - only because SpaceGuy made mention of you.

In any event. Hope to get this in order and meet up with you all!
Happy Planning!

You have me on an emotional roller coaster here, Janet! ;) Stick with these dates so we can hang out :D hahaha

We're all set to go too! Arrive 10/26 :D and Depart 11/1:worried:
We'll be staying at BRV - first time there and looking forward to it! WL is our favorite.

Also wanted to mention I just started my first thread with hope of helping those who plan on attending late August and early September Halloween parties. If you're interested in creating an itinerary, down load a Character List or Trick or Treat Location List. They can be found here:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/m...strategy-in-the-making.3604086/#post-57587125

Woohoo! Let the party begin!

I'll be solo at the world from 10/31-11/4 (and then I meet up with my family). My only real plan is the Halloween party on the first, and then I thought I might just hang out at resorts and Disney Springs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!