When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

December 6-9th Cabana Bay
December 10-17th Off site for DISNEY!!!!

Then back for my bday in February!

December 6-9th Cabana Bay
December 10-17th Off site for DISNEY!!!!

Then back for my bday in February!

I'm not sure when you'll be there in February, but I'll be at Disney Feb 2-4 after being at Universal. (Right now my flight is super early on the 4th so I'd be at the parks February 2 & 3 as of right now. I'm trying to change to a later flight, but I can't justify a $100-200 price difference on the ticket)

I'm not sure when you'll be there in February, but I'll be at Disney Feb 2-4 after being at Universal. (Right now my flight is super early on the 4th so I'd be at the parks February 2 & 3 as of right now. I'm trying to change to a later flight, but I can't justify a $100-200 price difference on the ticket)

Awe we will miss each other as not arriving until 2/10. :-(

Awe we will miss each other as not arriving until 2/10. :-(

I hope you enjoy your birthday down at Disney!

I would love to spend my birthday down there, but unfortunately my birthday is too close to Easter this coming year. I'm thinking maybe 2019.

I hope you enjoy your birthday down at Disney!

I would love to spend my birthday down there, but unfortunately my birthday is too close to Easter this coming year. I'm thinking maybe 2019.

Since your Bday is so close to busy times you may have to just do an "unbirthday " trip. Lol

Since your Bday is so close to busy times you may have to just do an "unbirthday " trip. Lol

Yeah, I'm planning a possible weekend in May, not sure when yet. Same with September I am planning a Disney/ Universal Trip for all the Halloween extras at both. I'm planning a few trips this year just none near my birthday. Lol

Is anyone going to be in WDW 11/26 through 12/1? I am doing a semi-solo trip with my nephew and his wife. If anyone wants to meet for drinks, dinner or lunch let me know.

Is anyone going to be in WDW 11/26 through 12/1? I am doing a semi-solo trip with my nephew and his wife. If anyone wants to meet for drinks, dinner or lunch let me know.
I’ll be there solo from nov 26 to the 30th let me know! Staying at POR

I'm headed to Orlando Dec 8-11. Universal the 9+10, but I'm spending the 8th in Disney Springs and potentially hopping around resorts to look at all of the Christmas decorations!

I will be in WDW next week. I have a late din reservation for 2 at Crystal Palace. Anyone want to have a meal and take funny photos with Tigger?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!