When Does It Start to Feel "Real?"--A Nov 2017 PTR UPDATE- 11/12/17 Final Thoughts. <3

Your trip is almost the same dates as ours! We are going November 12-20. We will also be just adults! Dh and I. But we are 40-somethings, not 20-somethings.
Your plans are looking good! I am optimistic that the crowd level will be low enough that there will be lots of room for changing our minds/FPs and just doing what we feel like when we feel like it! Can't wait!

Hi Elizabeth! I followed you over from my TR. Just wanted to say I really love your enthusiasm for your upcoming trip. It's nice to be able to see planning from a fresh set of eyes. I've been so many times it's become almost routine to book ADRs and FP+. I kinda miss having that "newbie" feeling!

Thanks for coming! It's funny how things change. It's like when you visit a town versus moving to that town. It almost feels like 2 totally different places.

LOVE the ears! Wow you made the first two? That's really cool!!
I followed some tutorials. I made the tropical ones first and then the others and I actually think I did a better job on the first pair. I got a little hurried on the second pair.

I love this! I used to open park maps so eagerly and now I don't even use a map. LOL.

I don't usually use maps even at new parks. I follow the signs and my instincts. I sometimes glance at a map and then I set off. Of course, most of the parks I go to aren't as big as WDW parks. . .

I like PPO breakfasts followed by lunch. Since your breakfast is so close to opening time, I'd pre-order my food so that it's delivered very quickly to your table. And yes if you arrive earlier they will usually seat you earlier. Just show up at 8:15am, that's what I would do. Your goal is to be out and in line for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train by 9am, haha, at least that is the goal for us. We never get to ride it on standby unless we do this.
I would pre-order, but as I understand, the way that currently works you cannot use DDP credits, but instead you have to pay with your credit card?

Lovely picture!
Thanks, though I look a hot mess. Even with sunscreen, I still got burnt and my hair dried all frizzy after the water park. LOL. Theme park glamour. When I go to WDW I think I'll put a little make-up on in the morning so my PP pictures will look more decent.

Sounds and looks delicious. I love your movie night concept!

We've done a few more already. Mulan, Mary Poppins, and Bambi. Up next is Jungle Book.

I personally would put all my purchases on a miles-earning points card, like Chase Sapphire, United Explorer card or whatever airline you usually take. Since I fly so much I need the points! I also like to use my Starwood Preferred Card so that I can stay at the Dolphin or Swan via points. That is the only way I can stay on Disney property for free (or close to free, damn resort fee) so I'll take it!
Nice.
I would definitely make some FP for the evening though. You can always rearrange it if you don't use it. I vote for Pirates, 7DMT and BTMRR. :)

Yeah doesn't make sense. I personally don't think FEA is worth the FP+. It's a nice ride but it's very short. I would rope drop Soarin', then FP Test Track, Character Spot, and then maybe Mission Space or Spaceship Earth.

I'd definitely do Mine Train, BTMRR, and Pirates. Oh wait, did I say that already for your first day? LOL I just love those rides. I'd also say Jungle Cruise, Peter Pan, and Space Mountain since they all have long lines during the day.

Both Pandora rides are in Tier 1. Definitely shoot for Flight of Passage. OK and here's the key, when you make fastpasses, start on your Animal Kingdom day (Day 4) first. Flight of Passage will be the hardest FP+ to get so you want to get that one first. You will not regret it, it is a great ride. After you make FP for your Animal Kingdom day, then head back and do Day 3 at MK, then Day 2 at Epcot then Day 1 at MK. Or if you have other days planned at AK, then do those FPs right after. It's a bit of a process but you should be able to get everything that you want that way.

Navi River Journey is not exciting in comparison. But if you want to ride it you can do it during EMH or rope drop immediately and head for it.
Then for your other FPs you can do the Safari and EE. :)

Looking forward to more plans!

AH! Thanks for the feedback! I've sensed a theme with your FP+ recommendations. . .

Your plans look great...I am not sure though that the Mexican Pavilion will be open at 10 am...World Showcase does not open until 11 am. I know that Frozen will be and a few dining locations, but not the pavilion....you might check that.

Everything I have read about Pandora says to do Flight of Passage first. Last week the line at 9:15 am was already at 70 minutes.

Word of caution...while I love Touringplans...they can be off and be off bad with wait times.

I love that you have made time for the trails in AK...they are so much fun!

You are totally right! Mexico will probably not be open yet. Weird that touringplans would set it up that way. I would think that would be factored in . . .
Thanks for the touringplans review also. I seriously doubt anything can get that down to the minute and be accurate. But I still think, in general, using them should help with the ebb and flow of each day. And of course we would make time for the trails! I love animals and zoos.

I would say def grab a Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Fastpass. Maybe Jungle Cruise, it tends to get a long line sometimes... Pirates of the Caribbean is another good one to grab a FP for. And/or Space Mountain, Big Thundermountain.

Sounds good. Any recommendations on what times are the best? Should we shoot for morning FPs so we can get more throughout the day? Or book them when it's most crowded in the afternoon?

Your trip is almost the same dates as ours! We are going November 12-20. We will also be just adults! Dh and I. But we are 40-somethings, not 20-somethings.
Your plans are looking good! I am optimistic that the crowd level will be low enough that there will be lots of room for changing our minds/FPs and just doing what we feel like when we feel like it! Can't wait!

I sure hope crowds will be low. That's why we picked this time of year! That. . . and to try to avoid some of the heat.

Daily Itineraries, Days 5-7
Yesterday was my birthday so I went home to my parent's house for the weekend. My brother was all gung-ho about talking fast passes and plans but anytime we try to go over it, we get really distracted. Anyway, I realized that my brother's flight gets in Monday 11/13/17 at like 4pm and he made his Biergarten reservation for 7:15. I told him I would be afraid he would not be able to deplane and get to WDW in time for the reservation. Do you guys think I'm right?

Anyway, on to the next several days' plans. These last 3 days will just be DH and I as my brother will have left.

Day 5 at DHS--FastPass suggestions? Don't you find it annoying that their are different tiers of attractions yet there are not even that many attractions in the first place?
day_five_hs_part_one.png

day_five_hs_part_two.png

Day 6 at the MK. Planning for this to be a pretty low-key day, honestly. There will be a big gap for dinner at the Poly and I am so excited. I don't want to waste my PPO breakfast as an opportunity to get on 7DMT or something, though. Do you think we would be able to stay on track with the plan if we squeezed in the mine train after breakfast?
day_six_mk_part_one.png

day_six_mk_part_two.png

Last day :( at Epcot This day will likely be pretty low key too, with us finishing up in the early afternoon. In your opinion, should be park hop to see Pandora at night and maybe watch Rivers of Light, or should we end with a magical evening in the Magic Kingdom? Crowd levels are projected to be pretty high on this day since it is the beginning of Thanksgiving week.
day_seven_epcot_part_one.png

day_seven_epcot_part_two.png

Also, figured I would update you guys on the movie nights. We have now seen a few more movies. We actually watched 3 yesterday alone. Pocahontas, Peter Pan and Robin Hood. Next up is Jungle Book, which we'll watch tomorrow.

79 days!

I think your brother will be fine...especially if he does not have to go and pick up luggage. He can literally get off the ME and get on a bus to Epcot....3 hours should be enough time.

As for Last Night...I am a castle with fireworks girl on the last night of any trip to WDW.

Sounds good. Any recommendations on what times are the best? Should we shoot for morning FPs so we can get more throughout the day? Or book them when it's most crowded in the afternoon?
You will get two very different opinions about this. Some say that its' better to use them in the morning so that you can make more. And some will say plan them for the afternoon when it gets crowded. I am more in the second camp, save them for when it is busier. But I also like to treat the fast passes like must do items.

I told him I would be afraid he would not be able to deplane and get to WDW in time for the reservation. Do you guys think I'm right?
Personally, I think he might be cutting it close. You should def plan 3 hours from landing till arriving at your resort and he would still need to get to the park. It's not NOT doable. But It will be close.

Day 5 at DHS--FastPass suggestions? Don't you find it annoying that their are different tiers of attractions yet there are not even that many attractions in the first place?
DHS is a mess! There is practically nothing there! DEF get Toy Story Mania FP!!!! Rocking Rollercoaster too.

I don't want to waste my PPO breakfast as an opportunity to get on 7DMT or something, though. Do you think we would be able to stay on track with the plan if we squeezed in the mine train after breakfast?
Hmmm. 7DMT can get a line fairly quickly. You might be pushing it. But play it by ear! See how long the wait is. It can't hurt to try.

In your opinion, should be park hop to see Pandora at night and maybe watch Rivers of Light, or should we end with a magical evening in the Magic Kingdom?
That is a tough one. We haven't done Pandora yet, so I can't really say. I think it is a personal choice as to which park you like better.

Fast Pass Plus Plans!
Now I'm only 72 days away from going to Disney and meeting Mickey Mouse! Hooray! That also means only 12 days until I book Fast Passes!

Here are my official plans, this is the list I think I'll use when I'm up in the morning on MDE.

Epcot 11/15

Tier 1: Frozen 11:00 am or later

Tier 2: Mission Space 10am Spaceship earth 9am

Magic Kingdom 11/16

Space Mountain 9am, Jungle Cruise 10am, 7 Dwarves Mine Train 11am

Alternate: Pirates of the Caribbean, Peter Pan

Animal Kingdom 11/17

Tier 1: Flight of Passage, as early as available, before 12:00, hopefully 9am

Tier 2: Kilimanjaro Safari 10am, Expedition Everest 11am

Alternates: Nav’i River Journey, Dinosaur.

Hollywood Studios 11/18

Tier 1: Toy Story Midway Mania 9am

Tier 2: Star Tours 11am, Tower of Terror 10am

Magic Kingdom 11/19

Splash Mountain 9am, Big Thunder Mountain 10 am, Haunted Mansion 11am

Epcot 11/20

Tier 1: Soarin 9am

Tier 2: Livin’ with the Land 10am, Journey into Imagination 11am

Alternate: Test Track, The Seas with Nemo

I'm thinking on the Hollywood Studios Day that I'll try to Rope Drop RnR and then by the time I'm done, I can head to TSMM, and when I get off TSMM, my ToT window will be open! I'll operate on that same principle for my 2nd Epcot day to ride both Test Track and Soarin'.

Let me know if I'm way off track with anything!

I think your brother will be fine...especially if he does not have to go and pick up luggage. He can literally get off the ME and get on a bus to Epcot....3 hours should be enough time.

As for Last Night...I am a castle with fireworks girl on the last night of any trip to WDW.

He said he might cancel his ADR that night and try to get a breakfast buffet the next day. Which I think getting another ADR will be difficult. He's a big boy, though, and he can figure it out, I'm sure. (But I can't help but worry).

And I'm probably leaning toward castle fireworks too, but we can play it by ear! That's the great thing about having some flexibility.

You will get two very different opinions about this. Some say that its' better to use them in the morning so that you can make more. And some will say plan them for the afternoon when it gets crowded. I am more in the second camp, save them for when it is busier. But I also like to treat the fast passes like must do items.

I'm going to shoot to use them in the morning for our must do's. Wait times are not projected to be all that long though, even in the afternoons. We can use our afternoons to do shows and stuff that can get a lot of people in at once then.

Hmmm. 7DMT can get a line fairly quickly. You might be pushing it. But play it by ear! See how long the wait is. It can't hurt to try.

Good point. Plus BOG is near mine train, so it won't take tooo much time just to check.

That is a tough one. We haven't done Pandora yet, so I can't really say. I think it is a personal choice as to which park you like better.

We'll probably decide on the fly when all's said and done. It's great to be flexible and have enough time in WDW to see and do all that we want to see and do, plus extra.

According to what I've seen on other posts, you may have trouble getting FoP on day 63. Just a suggestion, try working backwards and try to get the toughest FP first. Good luck.

Let me warn you...Flight of Passage is almost impossible to get! I made my FP on Monday and looked at the entire 6 days for a FP and there were none!

Tip: Make this the first FP you attempt to make on your FP day.

So I am going with the EMH/Rope Drop scenario and did my FP for Navi River (eh). My plan is to be at rope drop 30-60 minutes prior, reports are that if you are there they will let people in at 8:30 (non rope days) to begin forming the line for FOP. If you can get in the line anywhere around Tiffins your wait time will be very low to ride. Also, the queue inside for FOP is supposed to be amazing and something you don't want to miss.

According to what I've seen on other posts, you may have trouble getting FoP on day 63. Just a suggestion, try working backwards and try to get the toughest FP first. Good luck.

Thanks, I will definitely do that! If we can't get FOP, we'll rope drop it and get a FP for NRJ.

All of your fast passes sound great!
Thank you thank you! I appreciate the affirmation. :P

Let me warn you...Flight of Passage is almost impossible to get! I made my FP on Monday and looked at the entire 6 days for a FP and there were none!

Tip: Make this the first FP you attempt to make on your FP day.

So I am going with the EMH/Rope Drop scenario and did my FP for Navi River (eh). My plan is to be at rope drop 30-60 minutes prior, reports are that if you are there they will let people in at 8:30 (non rope days) to begin forming the line for FOP. If you can get in the line anywhere around Tiffins your wait time will be very low to ride. Also, the queue inside for FOP is supposed to be amazing and something you don't want to miss.

At least the queue will be interesting if we get caught up in it. I'll try to remember to be optimistic if I'm around Tiffins. Lol.

Last Minute FP Questions
First off, I thought I should update you on my brother's day one dining situation. He's not been super helpful with planning things and letting me know what he wants to do, but he did tell me that he cancelled his 7 o'clock Biergarten reservation already. He then tasked me with trying to get him another reservation later that night, and I did. I got him a Via Napoli for 8:30 which should give him plenty of time to get into Epcot and make it to his reservation! Hooray for me. (I also hear that Via Napoli is better than Biergarten anyway.)

He has also asked me to get him FPs for that night and the next morning. . . Ok. So that means I'll be logging into his MDE tomorrow morning to get his FPs. . .

. . . And since I'll be in his MDE and he arrives a day before us . . .will I be able to go ahead and get the rest of our FastPasses for the week while I'm at it? Meaning, can I gain an extra day by using his MDE and book FastPasses up until he leaves on 11/18? Or since we don't arrive until the next day, will I not be able to get the FPs for all three of us? Let me know if you have any experience with FastPasses and parties arriving on different days. I am so anxious to get these passes sorted out! AH!

I would pre-order, but as I understand, the way that currently works you cannot use DDP credits, but instead you have to pay with your credit card?

I am actually not sure how this works since I've bot been on the DDP for a while!

Thanks, though I look a hot mess. Even with sunscreen, I still got burnt and my hair dried all frizzy after the water park. LOL. Theme park glamour. When I go to WDW I think I'll put a little make-up on in the morning so my PP pictures will look more decent.

I don't think you look remotely messy but i know we all feel like we have those moments. That was me throughout the month of August and beginning of Sept. I do tend to wear make up at Disney just because I do want to look my best when we take so many pictures. However in the heat of August, it was hard to keep anything from sweating off my face! Nov should be great though!!

We've done a few more already. Mulan, Mary Poppins, and Bambi. Up next is Jungle Book.

That's so awesome!

AH! Thanks for the feedback! I've sensed a theme with your FP+ recommendations. . .

Haha. I'm a creature of habit...

Anyway, I realized that my brother's flight gets in Monday 11/13/17 at like 4pm and he made his Biergarten reservation for 7:15. I told him I would be afraid he would not be able to deplane and get to WDW in time for the reservation. Do you guys think I'm right?

Yes you are :) Unless he Ubers it from aiport to resort to park.

Day 5 at DHS--FastPass suggestions?

TSM, Star Tours, and the third one is kinda iffy. I usually do either Frozen singalong, Indiana Jones or Little mermaid show.

Do you think we would be able to stay on track with the plan if we squeezed in the mine train after breakfast?

It's hard to say since you have a later breakfast but if you show up early and they are able to seat you then yes it should work out fine. As long as you're in line before, say, 9:15 you probably will have very little to no wait.

Last day :( at Epcot This day will likely be pretty low key too, with us finishing up in the early afternoon. In your opinion, should be park hop to see Pandora at night and maybe watch Rivers of Light, or should we end with a magical evening in the Magic Kingdom? Crowd levels are projected to be pretty high on this day since it is the beginning of Thanksgiving week.

I would do Pandora, just take in the sights and lights. :)

I got him a Via Napoli for 8:30 which should give him plenty of time to get into Epcot and make it to his reservation! Hooray for me. (I also hear that Via Napoli is better than Biergarten anyway.)

Good choice! I liked Via Napoli! I have not been to Biergarten in ages but it's a buffet and some things are better than others from what I remember. But if he likes his beer...

He has also asked me to get him FPs for that night and the next morning. . . Ok. So that means I'll be logging into his MDE tomorrow morning to get his FPs. . .

If you both are linked on MDE you can plan on his behalf without having to log into his account.

. . . And since I'll be in his MDE and he arrives a day before us . . .will I be able to go ahead and get the rest of our FastPasses for the week while I'm at it? Meaning, can I gain an extra day by using his MDE and book FastPasses up until he leaves on 11/18? Or since we don't arrive until the next day, will I not be able to get the FPs for all three of us? Let me know if you have any experience with FastPasses and parties arriving on different days. I am so anxious to get these passes sorted out! AH!

I think you can do this, but I'm not sure if he is the one who has to do it for you since he is the one arriving early. I'm linked to my friend who is arriving a few days before us and she made us FPs for FOP, so I was very lucky. We are linked through MDE. There is no harm in trying though since his FP window opens before yours. So link your MDEs and try it out!

I don't think you look remotely messy but i know we all feel like we have those moments. That was me throughout the month of August and beginning of Sept. I do tend to wear make up at Disney just because I do want to look my best when we take so many pictures. However in the heat of August, it was hard to keep anything from sweating off my face! Nov should be great though!!

I think November will be better than mid-July, even if we will be in Florida. I'm actually such a dork I've been experimenting with my make-up and practicing to get better and faster at my simple theme park look. I know myself. If I can't do it quickly, then I won't do it at all. LOL.

Yes you are :) Unless he Ubers it from aiport to resort to park.
Thanks for the affirmation. I felt bad advising him to cancel his Biergarten, but it all worked out anyway.

It's hard to say since you have a later breakfast but if you show up early and they are able to seat you then yes it should work out fine. As long as you're in line before, say, 9:15 you probably will have very little to no wait.
Good to know. As long as we can get off of SDMT in time to go to our next Fastpass or whatever, it should be fine.

I would do Pandora, just take in the sights and lights. :)
That sounds pleasant. :)

Good choice! I liked Via Napoli! I have not been to Biergarten in ages but it's a buffet and some things are better than others from what I remember. But if he likes his beer...
None of us are really drinkers. My brother is actually pretty anti-alcohol based on a recent conversation I had with him, so that won't matter to him.

If you both are linked on MDE you can plan on his behalf without having to log into his account.
He gave me his MDE log in information anyway, so either way we will be able to get in and plan!

I think you can do this, but I'm not sure if he is the one who has to do it for you since he is the one arriving early. I'm linked to my friend who is arriving a few days before us and she made us FPs for FOP, so I was very lucky. We are linked through MDE. There is no harm in trying though since his FP window opens before yours. So link your MDEs and try it out!
Ah, I sure hope so! At least I'll be able to get his FP+s so it won't be a complete waste of time for me to wake up at 5:30 am two days in a row. :P

Linking tickets depends on if you are on a package tied to tickets.

If your tickets are tied to the package, then no you will not be able to book FP with your brother a day early.

And Via Napoli is a much better choice!

FastPass Recap!

I was able to get all of my first choice fastpasses on my 60th day (except Flight of Passage, of course). Actually, by having logged into my brother's account, I was able to get most of our fastpasses even earlier! I only had to go back for our last three days after my brother will have left. Here are the passes we got and the times:

I'll skip the passes I reserved for my brother on his first two days.

11/15

Spaceship Earth--9:30
Mission Space--10:45
Frozen Ever After --6:10
of course I wish that I could have gotten FEA a little earlier in the day.

11/16
Space Mountain--9:30
Jungle Cruise--10:35
7DMT--12:50

11/17
N'avi River Journey--9:10
Kilimanjaro Safaris--10:10
Expedition Everest--11:15

11/18
TSMM--9:15
Tower of Terror--10:30
Star Tours--11:50

11/19
Splash Mountain--9:10
BTMR--10:25
Haunted Mansion--11:25

11/20
Soarin--9:20
Living with the Land--10:20
Journey Into Imagination--11:25

It's weird, though. Once I plugged my FP+ selections into touring plans, some of my days wound up longer and it told me that it would not use my 7DMT fastpass because it would only make my wait times longer... touring plans is so weird. Does anyone else use it?

Linking tickets depends on if you are on a package tied to tickets.

If your tickets are tied to the package, then no you will not be able to book FP with your brother a day early.

And Via Napoli is a much better choice!

Thanks. We probably won't eat pizza at any other point during the trip, so my brother will probably enjoy that. Also, everything worked out really well. My DH and my tickets are not linked to a package.

Thoughts From Cedar Point
Hello, friends. I just returned from an amazing weekend trip to America's Roller Coast: Cedar Point. I love amusement/theme parks in general, but at heart, I am truly a rollercoaster enthusiast. This weekend was perfect for it, too. The longest line we waited in all day was only 35 minutes, but for the most part, we usually only had to wait for the next train. We got to the park at their version of "Rope Drop." It cracks me up how people there act like they're in a 5k when they open the park. Do people act like that at WDW? Some people really and truly sprint to their favorite ride. It was not even necessary yesterday.

We drove to my family's house in Cincinnati on Friday and stayed the night. We left our puppy with my parents. Then we drove to Sandusky on Saturday afternoon. We stayed in a little hotel and the next morning we hit the park hard!

We stayed all the way to the park closing. And we were going and going just about the whole time. We took 3 breaks. Once we sat down on a bench for about 3 minutes or so to try to decide what to do next, our next break was a ride on the railroad, and our last break was for dinner. We sat down for maybe 15 minutes total to have a hot dog. We only had a pretzel for lunch and we ate it while we walked. I am tired today, but I feel confident in myself to keep up the pace at WDW knowing how we were able to perform at Cedar Point yesterday. I just hope I'm hungrier at WDW with all of our reservations and such. At Cedar Point, I think I was both too hot and too excited to really be hungry.

I also wore my Sketcher's tennis shoes and I really didn't think about my feet all day. In regards to my clothes, my only regret was not wearing shorts, because as I said, I was HOT!

Make-up wise, I put on some bb cream that has SPF 15 or 30 in it, I can't remember, but either way, I did not get sunburnt all day. My makeup also held up pretty well in spite of my own constant sweating. I was wearing sunglasses all day, though, so for the most part, my eye make-up was worthless. But I looked pretty good in pictures:
21557882_10214691558950380_6867268902638934888_n.jpg

21557672_10214691560830427_8977424870858650376_n.jpg

21616377_10214691561670448_15986707807159251_n.jpg

21557617_10214691562350465_7814676599125898024_n.jpg

21558584_10214691014936780_8762357152358765302_n.jpg

This last picture is me after our 11th ride on Millennium Force for the day!

If you like Rollercoasters, this place is the place for you! This is probably our last amusement park visit for the year before Disney unless we decide to go back to Kentucky Kingdom one more time this summer, but we have season passes there.

We drove back to my family's house in Cincy, which is where I am now. I have learned that our dog was kind of sassy while we were gone and I hope he is well behaved while we are in Disney since he will be staying with my parent's then as well. We are actually flying out of Cincinnati because of that instead of Louisville.

We'll be driving the rest of the way to Louisville tonight, but we're going to have dinner with my family before we go.

Maybe it's starting to feel. . . Dare I say? . . . Real!
And Shopping Spree (Part 2)
I'll begin with a Fast Pass+ update, and it's good news:
fast_pass.png

My new Animal Kingdom plans will involve rope-dropping Navi River Journey, which I think will be more manageable. I'm so glad they put out more Flight of Passage fast passes. This is a huge worry gone!

In other news, my lose-weight-before-Disney plans are coming along fairly well. I lost another 5 or so pounds in September. I'm losing weight a little bit slower than I maybe wanted, but I'll take it! I've been feeling pretty good too.

Also, as of this evening, I've only got another $150 to pay before we have the trip covered! And I have the money together, so it's just a matter of actually paying. Hooray! The souvenir budget is coming along well too.

Last week we got magical mail! That's right, our Magical Express luggage tags arrived! Next, I'll be thrilled to get our magic bands, but I know they won't ship until 30 days out. Geez. It's hard to believe that the trip is only 37 days away. . .

Our movie nights are coming along. Last week we watched The Little Mermaid and tonight we watched Snow White. I honestly cannot remember the last time I saw either movie all the way through, so it was a lot of fun.

Lastly, we went on a little shopping spree this weekend. I'll share some of the lovely things I got that I will be happy to wear in Disney World!
529120660.jpg
IMG950614.jpg
Two lovely, Mousey T-Shirts, new jeans, and a new jean jack to put my pins on.
529121696_1_1.jpg
And one pair of Stitch shorts. So comfy, and were on a great sale!

I also got a purple Mickey Mouse tank top and a pink cardigan that I intend to wear while at Disney, but I do not currently have pics of those.

Only A Month Away!
Just a few quick things:

1. On Thursday night we sent the last payment to our TA. We got the confirmation Friday morning that we're all paid off, hooray!
2. This week I finally dyed my hair! I've been wanting to do some pink in my hair and at last, my hair was long enough to do it.
IMAG0170.jpg
IMAG0169.jpg

It's just underneath/in the back, so it's sort of subtle. I think it will look really cool in my photo pass pictures!
3. I went to my parent's house over the weekend and my mom gave me some cute shoes to wear in Disney!
IMAG0171_1.jpg

Minnie Mouse!
4. I also saw my brother this weekend. He seems kind of depressed lately? When I text him about Disney he always says he's excited, but in person he seems kind of ho-hum about it. I just hope he's not apathetic when we're actually there.
5. Park Hours: The park hours for MK have changed slightly for our week there. MK will now be opening an hour earlier on most days. This means that our BOG breakfast is no longer a PPO breakfast. :/ But that means we can have a little more time in the parks. It's a good time for us to tweak and finish our touring plans now that it seems we have more definite park hours.

6. I think I've decided that on the Thursday that we park hop to HS after MK that we will not eat dinner at a quick service in HS. We may just get a snack there and wait until we get back to the hotel and have dinner in the food court there. I looked at POFQ's quick service menu and the Cajun options there will be a little more unique and appealing to us.
7. It turns out we will be heading back to another amusement park this season before Disney. A friend of DH's gave us two free tickets to Holiday World for their Halloween Weekends. So we'll be going there on October 28th, or at least that's the plan.

Our schedule for the next few weeks:

Saturday October 21st--Halloween Party at our House
Wednesday October 25th--Half day at work to go to Trunk or Treat at church
Saturday October 28th--2nd trip to Holiday World
Tuesday October 31st--Half day at work for Halloween!
By then it will only be 2 weeks until Disney! I think I will have plenty to occupy me until then and help the time move along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!