When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if early December is usually a safe time for avoiding refurbishments?

They have done a lot of refurbishments in the last two years so you're safer than you'll ever be. Most of the times they finish the renovations about a week before peak seasons and holidays so I guess you'll be safe from December 11 onwards.

They have done a lot of refurbishments in the last two years so you're safer than you'll ever be. Most of the times they finish the renovations about a week before peak seasons and holidays so I guess you'll be safe from December 11 onwards.

Haha I'll be there the week before the 11th

Haha I'll be there the week before the 11th

Almost all of the E-ticket-rides had major renovations in 2015 and 2016 (and first half of this year) if that helps. Only announced plans at the moment are for the hotels (New York and Disneyland Hotel will be closed for some time in the next few years).

First half of 2015: Videopolis, Phantom Manor
Second half of 2015: It's a Small World
First half of 2016: Peter Pan's Flight, Animagique (now Mickey and the magician)
Most of 2016: Big Thunder Mountain, La Cabene des Robinson, Star Tours (till march 2017),
first half of 2017: Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain, Studio Tram Tour, Casey Jr. Le Petit train du Cirque, e Pays des Contes de Fées

Perhaps Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, Crush Coaster or Rock 'n Rollercoaster.

Last edited:

Great post thanks. Will cross my fingers it's not Indiana Jones as I didn't get to do that last time.

I have never been to Studio Tram Tours. I visited the park many time as a child (before Studios was built) and two times since Studios; both times it was closed due to some kind of renovation. Now I'm going in March for the first time in about five years, what is closed? Studio Tram Tours! Argh! (But I hear all the time it isn't really worth it, so I'm more saddened by the closing of Pirates)

Bonjour, les DISers! I'll be going to DLP with my DH and DS (14) for one day only - April 3, 2017. We're visiting Paris for the week from Atlanta and spending our first full day at DLP!!

Anyone have advice for the best way to get there from Paris?

Merci d'avance!
ABB

Bonjour DISers

We have a new thread so that DISers can post up when they are going to Disneyland Paris.

The dates will be updated in the list on the 1st post.

Have fun planning.

P.S. If you'd like to tell us more, then please come and :Pinkbounc Introduce Yourself!:Pinkbounc

Would you like a postcard from DLP before you go and be willing to send one to someone else? :) Go to the Postcard favour thread.

LIST OF DISERS GOING TO DISNEYLAND RESORT PARIS

February 2017

Madhattermad 17th - 10th Disneyland Hotel
Disneyman2016 19th - 23rd Cheyenne
dizneeat 19th - 23rd Santa Fe
Disneyman2016 23rd - 26th DreamCastle

March 2017
@MinnieFan2016
Roon 10th - 14th Hotel Cheyenne
Suziewan 12th - 19th Davy Crockett's Ranch
mannym 15th - 18th Disneyland Hotel
loladelorean 16th - 18th Newport Bay
Dingdingding 26th - 28th Sequoia Lodge

April 2017
stocst 3rd - 7th Disneyland Hotel
Disney Villager 10th - 15th Kyriad
Moliphino 29th - May 3rd Hotel Cheyenne

May 2017

Kelsanna 6th - 11th Newport Bay
momof2n2 19th - 25th Relais Spa

June 2017

Sabrina90744 16th - 20th
jpessa 21st - 25th Hotel New York

July 2017

TerriB 29th - 2nd Aug Sequoia Lodge

August 2017

HappyPanda 6th - 11th Santa Fe
elstoleno 7th - 10th Disneyland Hotel

September 2017

wdwtheplacetobe 17th - 20th Disneyland Hotel
ColoradoLime 20th - 24th Newport Bay Club

October 2017
Donald Ducks wife 8th - 14th Hotel New York
disneydremr 15th - 19th Newport Bay

November 2017

December 2017

Bonjour, les DISers! I'll be going to DLP with my DH and DS (14) for one day only - April 3, 2017. We're visiting Paris for the week from Atlanta and spending our first full day at DLP!!

Anyone have advice for the best way to get there from Paris?

Merci d'avance!
ABB
Angela,

Below is a link to a site that I find really useful for travelling around Paris by train (I have no affiliation to the site other than a satisfied user) Hopefully this link should take you straight to the page specifically about travelling to DLP

HTH

David

http://parisbytrain.com/rer-train-paris-to-euro-disney/

27th May - 1st June Offsite
22nd - 24th September SL GF for the Half Marathon

Family (BF & Daughter) and I will be at DLP on June 4th! :) Stopping on our way to Ireland.. hahah

Hello! We are visiting DLP for the very first time August 1-5, 2017!!!

We are celebrating DD's high school graduation by travelling from Canada to London, Paris, and then ending this amazing vacation with 4 magical nights at the Disneyland Hotel!

SO excited!!! :jumping1:

Tickets bought and package booked...we are going to Paris! We leave on September 4th. We have decided to stay in Paris for the five nights, then heading to DLP, September 10-14. We are staying at the Sequoia Lodge.

Thanks to everyone for their great advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!