When is everyone going to Disney?

Went this September for my birthday, going back again next year, except that we'll be doing Magic Kingdom this time!

A week from tomorrow. Dec 4th -11th.
The wife and I are doing a few days at the world and two at universal.
We haven't been to DW in 5 years.
I haven't been to universal since 2010 and the wife has never been.

i'll be there in 6 days!!! going Dec 3rd-11th celebrating my 5th wedding anniversary and it'll be my first time there during a holiday so i'm super excited to see the decorations.

Jan 30- feb 4 for our first trip! My son is going to be turning 12 there and my daughter is 7! we are so excited!

We're doing a cruise in November of 2022, but I'm not sure that counts.

We're planning on taking a friendmily trip out to Disneyland in Cali in November of 2023 though!

I am going to visit it this month with my little cousins. Can't wait for this, so excited. Already can imagine how happy they will be. Also, such days improve my productivity at work because I have more motivation to earn money for all these. And I like to use employee tracking system check to see how much my efficiency as an employee raised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter