When is everyone going to Disney?

I'm planning on going to DL next June and WDW in fall of 2019, but the later is very tentative. DL is basically confirmed though.

It's been almost 15 years since I last went to Disney World, but we're planning an extended family trip next June.

September 2018. First time as a Brady Bunch family! My 2 (11 & 15) have been 7 years in a row but we have been on a 4 year hiatus. My boyfriend's 3 (15, 10, 12) children have never been! I am so excited to be planning this trip!

We'll be there from October 29th- November 4th. We live pretty much 13 hours away so we're leaving the 28th to stay in Georgia, then Sunday off to Universal and Disney. Only a week, I'm so happy I tear a bit thinking about it. Now just to keep my sanity for the week...

January 14-20, 2018. Will be my 4 year old son's first time!

January 17-January 26 2018 then Disney's Vero Beach Resort on the Atlantic until February 1, 2018 a nice chunk out of a Maine winter!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts