When is everyone going to Disney?

I know I will be going for the first time to DW in October from the 28th- November 4 with my mother and 11 month old niece. We will be going for my 30th birthday.
I’m a teacher, so I don’t have many options. April is too expensive and we lost our February break. We’ve gone at Christmas, loved it, but the crowds were ridiculous and it was very costly. So, we always go in the summer now. This July will be our 4th summer trip. The heat and humidity are no different than home in CT. We go to the parks early, have a pool break, then have dinner in a park or deluxe resort restaurant. In the summer, it’s hot, and I’m going to sweat. I prefer to do it in WDW.
This trip we celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary at the Polynesian Village Resort. We honeymooned in Boca Raton driving an unairconditioned car. We’ve moved up in the world.

November 3 - 10, 2018

Party of 12
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas
Kidani Village - Savanah View
2 Bedroom Villa and Studio

So Happy I found this thread about "When Is Everyone Going To Disney?" I haven't been on here since we last went to WDW in 2014 so I was looking for a thread called "Doing the Happy Dance". I am definitely doing that now since we are going Oct. 16-23, 2018. My sister & I are going a few days earlier because she is a DVC member and wants to be sure she uses up her points. Otherwise there will be 8 Adults & 4 children ( ages 2 years-71 years). :yay: Possibly my one niece's fiancee will be joining us they just recently got engaged. :love: The profile picture I have posted is of 2 of my 3 great nephews ( the oldest, 9 is camera shy) and their baby sister who will be 2 when we go. The boys have been before and so have the adults, ( other than my niece's fiance). So excited to make new memories. Let the planning begin! :hourglass

Gearing up for Feb-March 2019. Will be too early for some of the upcoming stuff but already have a planned family trip for Xmas break 2021.

Was there in April-May 2017. Missed Pandora. Looking forward to catching all it has to offer.

The waiting is the hardest part.

We're going 3/29 - 4/4 to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We're also planning a September trip, but those dates aren't finalized yet.

Just booked WDW trip #7 for the Candlelight Processional and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Dec 3rd-7th.

October 21-26th. Port Orleans Riverside. Traveling solo this time so it should be interesting. Also the first time being able to go when schools are in session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter