When is everyone going to Disney?

My husband will be going the week of 4th of July! Can't wait! 114 days! We got married in Disney in the fall and it was absolutely beautiful!

Attachments

• 307_PH370341013-0307.jpg
    307_PH370341013-0307.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 37
My fiance and I are going to WDW for our honeymoon the second week of October. It's our first WDW trip as a couple and we are staying at Ft. Wilderness! Not the usual choice for a couple without kids I know, but I spent a couple of family vacations there as a kid and can't wait to go back!

We’re taking our first trip to Disneyland this summer and I’m so excited. :cool1:
I’ve been reading up on the Disneyland threads and listening to the Disneyland podcasts.

We are going 11/10 through 11/17 for our 46th anniversary. Food and Wine plus holiday activities all in one week.

We’ll be staying at DW from April 19-May 1 @ Port Orleans French Quarter then All-Star Music

10/05 - 10/10

Staying at OKWR and planning on taking it easy this year.

Years past were busy with toddlers, but now the kids are getting older, so it's not as crucial to meet every princess in the parks.
:)

The first week of May, and I'm already anxious and excited! Although, I keep having dreams that I lose my husband on the safari hahaha

We're going in May! Staying at the Swan for the first time. It will be our first time not is a Disney hotel in about 25 years. Couldn't beat the location for the price and looking forward to having the Friendship boats outside our front door.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter