When is everyone going to Disney?

December 2nd through the 22th this year! This will be our 3rd annual trip but our first during the "holiday" season! We are very excited!

Hallo there, could not help but notice your sweet Post. My hubby:eeyore: and I :tink:(Late 40s) are visiting WDW for the very first time Sept/Oct 2018, very very excited!! ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo But also a tad bit nervous, am an English lass whom does not particularly care for Heat and have never been to FL, thus...
You will find the heat in Florida is totally different to what we get in the UK. The humidity in Florida is extremely high so the heat sort of envelopes you - I always refer back to my first experience in 1989 when we had to walk down the steps from the aircraft and walk across the tarmac to the terminal - on leaving the plane it felt as if the atmosphere wrapped itself around me like a blanket. I loved the sensation and have never tired of it. Just take things easy, don't try to rush around and do everything at once and drink lots of water. Also make sure that you are really well protected with sun cream - get the highest 5 star factor that you can find to start with - the sun burns here even on a cloudy day. We don't advocate going back to the hotel for a mid day break - just takes so much time out of the day - instead we just take it easy going through the parks and pace ourselves so that we get the most out of a park day without wrecking ourselves! Another tip is to wear wide brimmed hats to protect your forehead, ears and neck from severe sunburn. All in all take it easy, enjoy the different climate and have a great holiday! Not long now!! :mickeyjum

Taking my wife and son for second time this year sept 11th-26th so excited for our first food and wine festival and mnsshwp! Booked a little over a week ago and still getting Fastpasses we want and reservations so excited!

When ever Disney announces the confirmed dates for Star Wars Land . Maybe June but it will be really hot and crowded. But do want to see 4th of July again

Coming up soon...Sept 22-29
We are going to Paris the week after & still haven't decided if we will do any DLP while we are there...

December 19th - 29th. A little worried about the crowds since that's always stressful but we never go when it's low crowds anyway so it's always at a 10 for me. I have no reference of what a 4 crowd level would look like hahaha

We are going Thanksgiving week (11/20-25). I will be exciting because we(DM :tigger::maleficenDH:donald: DD:tinker:) are leaving for the first time ever for Thanksgiving with our DD , My cousin & her DD. It will be a birthday / Thanksgiving. Are there any special things I should do or that there is to do?

Well thanks to Florence...we have rescheduled our trip from 9/13 to 9/27. So let's get this big momma out of here and get back to packing!

Mid November! Surprise first trip for our 6 & 3 year olds. My hubs and I haven’t been since we were kids so this is kinda a newer experience for us too!

I know I will be going for the first time to DW in October from the 28th- November 4 with my mother and 11 month old niece. We will be going for my 30th birthday.

That sounds like fun I hope you have a magical time :) I am hoping to go October 2018 for my 30th birthday it all depends on my husband for work :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!