When is everyone going to Disney?

September 23-30, although everyone is saying it's going to be super hot so I am second guessing

I went in September 2017 and not only was it hot it was hurricane season and I was there for Hurricane Irma. After she blew through it was soooooooo humid!! And I am from a humid part of Australia so for me to say that, it was really bad lol

For us, the best time to go is December after Thanksgiving. You get all the Christmas feels but not so much of the crowd. The closer to Christmas though, the busier it gets.

Hope this helps :-)

I went in September 2017 and not only was it hot it was hurricane season and I was there for Hurricane Irma. After she blew through it was soooooooo humid!! And I am from a humid part of Australia so for me to say that, it was really bad lol

For us, the best time to go is December after Thanksgiving. You get all the Christmas feels but not so much of the crowd. The closer to Christmas though, the busier it gets.

Hope this helps :-)
I went in late October and was told the week prior was extremely hot. However I lucked out and it was perfect. Hard to gauge I guess.

Hopefully very soon!! Looking like late January or mid Feb !! Already made tentative reservation at Chef Mickeys as a surprise for my daughter as we missed it last trip. I could not be more excited..especially since the car ride will only be 8 hours now hehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter