When is everyone going to Disney?

June 22-28th....it will be my 6th time...4 WDW...1 DL but this will be my 1st solo trip....Milestone Birthday Trip. Slightly apprehensive but more excited than anything!

Our April 20-28th trip is coming up fast! It will be our first stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge Club Level. So excited!

Heading back October 14-19th. Plan on spending Columbus Day relaxing by a pool and checking out the NBA Experience at Disney Springs. Hoping the holiday weekend crowds aren't as bad Tuesday-Friday :worried::upsidedow

Two weeks from today! ( And I just got back from Disney World 11 days ago. )
Oops, pretty sure I’m spoiled. My newly acquired Platinum Pass is dangerous! :)

June 2nd-June 6th

This will be my 7th trip to Disney! One was the College Program! I had to return home after 45 days because financially my family couldn't make it just on my husband's income, but it was THE BEST 45 days EVER!

We are going Sept. 20-28th. So excited as this is the first time for my whole family. Planning this trip has become an obsession, and DH is just about over it. Safe travels everyone!

We are going August 31-September 4th. It’s our second trip and first MNSSHP. This is a special trip for my 6 year old and he’s pretty excited his little brother and sister aren’t going to be there to slow him down this time.

Very good question. We travel from outside the US and so need a good block of time to travel. We try to take the twins every two years and that would be November 2020. With so many new openings (Star Wars, GoG, Spaceship Earth refurb, etcJ and with the anniversary coming up there are a lot of considerations for the next trip.

2019 Adult only trips:

May 6 - 9 BWV

October 14 - 17 AKL. Even though we are excited about Galaxy’s Edge, unless the crowds are much smaller than expected, we will not be going there. Will wait until sometime in 2020.

August 8 - 14th at CR. It will be my 15th visit - and, both myself and my MIL will be celebrating our birthdays. Best place to have a birthday! :ccat:

We haven't totally decided - I might be in a career transition, but for now the plan is July 8 - 12. Our 11th wedding anniversary is the 9th and we have reservations at V&As for that night. I'm still in the preliminary planning phases (we live just east of WDW so we don't have to plan flights or anything.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!