When is everyone going to Disney?

The Grand Californian at Disneyland in mid September--last chance before my DVC points vanish into the ether.
Then the end of October at the Tokyo Disneyland Resort.
I think there is a better chance that my Tokyo trip will happen than my Disneyland trip.

If everything is starting to look back on track by mid July, my friend and I will probably take a trip down to WDW around the end of August. Prayers and fingers crossed that everything will be okay soon!!

My big group of friends had a trip to DisneySea in Japan planned for this past April but that didn't happen obviously. We've rescheduled it for April 2021 so we'll see!

Our trip was cancelled from Mother's day weekend. We have rescheduled for middle of July and for October depending on how things go. I don't see my 9 and 6 year old wearing masks in July, so we will probably bank on the October trip. Looks like it was announced that masks may be required for guests when they open.. with the brutal summer heat in Florida ..ouch.

We have been playing a Christmas trip! Dec 23 - 30 :) My dd has been on a journey to wellness for the last year. We are praying to be able to take her <3

Late September for our first Moonlight Magic event at DHS. Hopefully things are more normal then...

Checking into the Fort Oct. 14th, check out the 19th. No parks. Hoping there's enough folks there decorating their sites to make it worth the visit. Hoping 'Ohana and Trails End is open by then. Also hoping that we can resort hop while we're there. Notice a lot of "hoping" going on.

Booked for Tokyo Disney March 2021 (had booked before the pandemic).
Likelihood of getting into the country by then - about 5% or less 🥺

Just passed up a last minute trip opportunity in two weeks 😭

There was just too much uncertainty to lay it on a nonrefundable reservation. We still have our package booked for Feb 2021, so at this point it's full steam ahead on those plans.

I am SO tempted by the small crowds to just make a QUICK trip down there and back. One day in a park. One trip to Disney Springs, and skeedaddle back....

BUT... as much as the positivity patrol says masks aren't an issue, we've been to the Zoo and other places, and it was freaking misery. I would hate it if the kids were ready to leave after just a few hours, due to the misery index. We went to Disney Springs twice in May, and it wasn't comfortable then... August would just be worse.

So a couple of weeks ago we cancelled our family trip for late August due to FL quarantine on NJ. Sure enough they lift the quarantine a week later. Tried to rebook but due to new restrictions on borrowing points we could not. Have points expiring end of Sept, have our APs, air fares are insanely low, cannot spend another month around the house without something to look forward to so we are going end of Sept. Also have booked end of February. Planning on booking family trip for May or June. Plan on being there for the 50th anniversary on October 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter