When is everyone going to Disney?

We are going December 16-21! First time going at Christmas. I'm excited because it is usually May when we go and it is usually hot!

I am so jealous of everyone going this year. I hope you all have magical trips. :tinker:I am planning for next year end of October/beginning of November. I can't wait to see the beginning of the Holiday switch over! :smickey:

My very first Disney World trip will be March 14-21 2018, Staying at Pop Century ! I'm super excited. Hopefully my Disneyland trip in November for my Birthday will calm me down a little (yeah right). HYPE!

Two weeks, Three days, 7 hours until my flight leaves. Not that I'm counting or anything. That's my upcoming WDW ladies only trip with a friend. Then I'll be headed to DL again with my kids marching band the first weekend in December. :)

My very first Disney World trip will be March 14-21 2018, Staying at Pop Century ! I'm super excited. Hopefully my Disneyland trip in November for my Birthday will calm me down a little (yeah right). HYPE!
Pop century was our first Disney resort back in 2012 and we loved it. I'm sure you will like it a lot. My daughter and I enjoyed the pool especially.

I wasn't sure about booking Pop, but I think it will be the right choice. It's price has allowed me to splurge on the deluxe dining, maybe next trip I can splurge on hotel and tone down the dining plan.

August 22-28, 2017 2nd solo trip this year. Actually 2nd trip ever. I live near Disneyland and finally made it to Disney World. I am addicted.

I will be there at the same time!! Hope you have a very nice time!! We will be at the Polynesian Villas!! :dancer:
Oh thank you!!!! You have a wonderful time as well :) I have not been down there (we are in Minnesota) since 1998. So yeah, looking forward to this, big time.

Starting August 26th-September 10th Staying at ALL-STAR MUSIC, SPORTS, and MOVIES. Just me alone I really don't care. No tours, parties, events or whatever just doing my own thing. Wanna meet up that's fine if not then I'm fine with that also more hugs for me from Goofy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!