When is the best day to visit Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea in March?

7tween

Earning My Ears
I've read many blogs regarding the best days to visit TDL and TDS in March. Unfortunately, this month colides with the spring break or something. Some say that before 20th would be less crowded. Is that right? Anyone please suggest the lighter days so that i will not find the crowds too overwhelming.

Thanks in advance

March is not a good month to visit according to the crowd calendar. addition to weekends, the resort is expected to be very to super crowded from 3/10 fri ~ 4/6 or so. The best days seems to be 2/28, 3/1 ~ 3, 8 & 9 (moderately crowded).

Checked the last March crowd level (based on actual wait time on popular rides around 3:30 pm which supposed to be the busiest time), the same days (3/11 fri, ~ 4/6) were very/super busy, expect 3/24, 25 (it rained on those 2 days)

If you go in March, the first 2 weeks (week days) seems to be the best time to avoid huge crowds.

Unfortunately schools tend to start early April, so all of March will be as busy as summer vacation usually is. Just try to go on a weekday. On the plus side, they had a college student discount last year in March (and July too), if that applies to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter