When is Your Next Royal Cruise?

My husband and I are relatively new to cruising. We took a 3 night cruise to Bimini Bahamas last year on Carnival. This June we are taking a western Caribbean out of Galveston on Harmony of the Seas. It will be a big jump in length of cruise and in ship size and amenities for us.

My husband and I are relatively new to cruising. We took a 3 night cruise to Bimini Bahamas last year on Carnival. This June we are taking a western Caribbean out of Galveston on Harmony of the Seas. It will be a big jump in length of cruise and in ship size and amenities for us.

We just booked our second RC cruise for 8/8/24 out of Baltimore, Vision of the Seas, for 9 nights. It stops at Bermuda, Bahamas, and Coco Cay. 3 inside cabins for my crew of 6 and we're already arguing about who is bunking with who haha.:headache: I know it's an older, smaller ship without all the bells and whistles but we are all looking forward to a family vacation with all of us.

Our first RC trip was in 2021 on the Adventure of the Seas with 2 days at Coco Cay...that was awesome!! :goodvibes

We have a cruise on Quantum of the Seas out of Brisbane in February 2025, going to Airlie Beach, Queensland.

In the meantime, we are trying our first Holland America cruise in June on the Koningsdam out of Vancouver to Alaska.

We do also have a cruise booked for November on Celebrity Edge out of Sydney to Tasmania, but I'm not sure we will make this. We booked this before we knew we were taking a trip to Canada and Alaska which is very expensive from Australia, so we may skip it and forfeit the deposit. We'll see how we go and if we can make it work.

August- Allure of the Seas for a short 3 day
September- Icon of the Seas

Excited about both can't wait.

August- Allure of the Seas for a short 3 day
September- Icon of the Seas

Excited about both can't wait.
Be sure to let us know your thoughts on the Icon. We are booked for the first week in November and I must admit I am a little nervous

September - Vision of the Seas out of Baltimore to Mass, Maine, St John, and Halifax
First time on Royal and the longest cruise I've ever been on so far, we are super excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter