When making a PS should you mention it's for a special occasion?

sandbar

<font color=purple>Every day is an adventure to pu
I know it helps to mention an anniversary, etc., at the time of making room reservations but is it the same when making a PS? Should I mention the dinner reservation is for our anniversary or doesn't it matter?:D

Be sure to mention it. This does not mean it guarantees anything special will happen, but if something special does happen, it adds some Disney magic to your experience. Of course, you can always pre-arrange and pay for extras, such as a special cake for dessert.

Thanks for the advise. I'll be sure to mention it! Disney is very magical and anything that adds to that is extra special! :)

Mention it! We told Disney that it was our anniversary and at Cinderella's Royal Table they decorated our table with "pixie dust" and gave us souvenir wine glasses. :)

Mention it even if you walk up to a restaurant without PS... Last year we went to Rose & Crown spontaneously for a late lunch on my birthday, and asked for a nice outside table with a view "because it's my birthday". We had one overlooking the lake and were both brought complimentary champagne! It was wonderful!

You should mention it when making PS, but be sure to mention it yet again when arriving at the restaurant.
It's been known to happen that the information you gave (to the person taking your PS call) has not made it to the restaurant itself.

Definitely mention it! We ate at Le Cellier for DH's birthday, and they brought out a complementary cake after our meal. I had mentioned the birthday when making the PS, and our CM at check in at the WL also asked where we would be dining on that day and said he would call them to see if they would do something special.

It doesn't offer a guarantee, but it sure doesn't hurt to let them know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter