When not in Disneyland....

Eating in Los Angeles. My brothers live in West Hollywood and we are always eating out somewhere.

If I had my choice I would go back to Mahatten Beach where I used to live and watch people all day long and soak up the sun.

Jack pirate:

Since we live here, there's so much we love to do: movie night & Disney night at the Hollywood Bowl, Hollywood Magic Castle, the Farmer's Market, the Getty, Wild Animal Park, LA Zoo, skiing in the nearby mountains, catching a broadway show at the Pantages or Ahmanson & of course no weekend is complete without an In & Out Burger!!

I usually hit the waves at Huntington Beach, The Wedge or San Onofre. Surfing is big for me! In the winter, I am usually snowboarding or skiing in Big Bear or Mammoth.

But summer time, I usually take my motor boat and cruise Newport Harbor and sometimes take a trip to Catalina Island.

Some of our non Disney Highlights from our June trip-

Medieval Times Dinner and Show

In Hollywood-
Mickey's Soda Shop
El Capitan Theater

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter