• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When to book Carousel suite?

mum22boys

Earning My Ears
Hi there!

I just found this website today - I'm having a blast reading all the posts! :)

Anyway, we're planning a trip for early December, midweek, probably for Dec 11- 16th. We're pretty sure we want to stay at the Carousel Inn in one of the view suites. How early should we book this? I don't want to wait too long and have the rooms fill up, but by the same token if I book TOO far head I'm concerned something might "happen" to my reservation...if you know what I mean.

What would be a good timeframe for booking this room?

Thanks so much!
Amy

We are going a month earlier than you and have had our rooms booked (at Hojo) for over a month. I don't think it's too early! :earsboy:

We booked our hotels in January for a July trip.. IMHO it is never too soon,

The Carousel books fast, so the sooner the better. Although I don't think the view suites go as fast as regular rooms.

I would book now if you know that is where you want to stay and then call a month or do before you leave to confirm. This would give you time to find someplace else if your reservation gets "lost" or just some peace of mind. Which of course reminds me that I should give them a call to confirm my reservation soon for August.

Hi Amy,

The Carousel is a great choise but you might like to read our previous post for detailed advice on booking a view suite :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter