When to book & how?

Raya

DIS Veteran
Due to changes in my vacation time system it looks the only time we'll be able to travel this year is the 5 days between Christmas and New Year's. I started out really upset about canceling our Fall WDW trip but then found the Wyoming Winter Wonderland trip. My first choice will always be MNSSHP at MK but if that's my only shot at Disney magic this year I'll take it. ;)

With that in mind:

1) what's the latest I could/should wait to book?

and

2) are there any perks to booking through Disney (online or via phone) vs. booking with a travel agent?

Due to changes in my vacation time system it looks the only time we'll be able to travel this year is the 5 days between Christmas and New Year's. I started out really upset about canceling our Fall WDW trip but then found the Wyoming Winter Wonderland trip. My first choice will always be MNSSHP at MK but if that's my only shot at Disney magic this year I'll take it. ;)

With that in mind:

1) what's the latest I could/should wait to book?

and

2) are there any perks to booking through Disney (online or via phone) vs. booking with a travel agent?

If you wait, the price may go up. As more people book a trip, the price increases.

You can't book online. There is no advantage in booking through ABD unless you consider it an advantage to deal with them directly. If you book through a travel agent you may receive an incentive like an early booking discount or a gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter