When to get tickets?

Moonwolf

Mouseketeer
My friend and I are doing 1 day at Universal next month and we were trying to decide when we should get tickets. We're planning on getting the 1 day park hopper so we can hit both parks and we already have reservations for a night at Cabana Bay so we can get Early Entry.

Is there any benefit to getting it online vs when we get there? And if we get them there we can get them at the hotel when we check in right?

I think the benefit of buying ahead of time is a discounted price. I believe this is even true when buying tickets directly through Universal, not just sites like Undercover Tourist.

Also, you can print out 1 day tickets directly from home. No need to exchange at Guest services or at your hotel. They just scan your paper ticket at the gate.

1 day tickets aren't discounted much. The best reason to get 1 day tickets in advance is to avoid standing in the ticket line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter