When was the last time......a continuation

never.....prepetual task sweeping sand and dried bo go via petals ( ihave no idea how to spell it) I refuse to sweep the large patio that serves as our garage when we travel to oregon and park the ford under the shade and roof. alas....we have no garage, we live on the flat part of the ridge, whereas the stick builts right below us, same road, all have garages,,,some folks who owneed corvettes, just built a three door garage, down on the wash , to store their cars. Haves/have nots are the social structures of the Foothills.

when was the last time you filled a bird bath?

sick....hmm ...how would that be defined...I know that I am not sick of blueberries....I guess the flu in 2015...I don't count my cancer surgery on Wednesday as being sick.

when was the last time you topped ice cream with fresh berries?

Detroit lake, Oregon, 1986, newly married, wife and I went camping with family....wife was/is very eccentric and brought the whole kitchen to cook outdoors, no simplicity, 4 wood estate storage boxes for primitive camping full of gear for cooking bacon.....that was the last time....and we are no longer married.

When was the last time National headline cbs, abc, nbc evening network news was about your living space...past or now?

April, third week, wife's daughter came down to keep my wife company as I spent 4 nights in the hosptial..

when was the last time company brought a gift upon entering the door?

Yesterday - will be a long time till another as UK visiting restrictions back in place from tomorrow.

When did you last buy new footwear?

about a year ago. Sandals. I think 5 pair of my favorites because when I really like something it gets discontinued

When was the last time you sat around a pool?

yesterday......family came over for the weekly lunch/pool time

When was the last time you were at WDW?

October 2017 - this years plans all cancelled and looks like next year will be also curtailed. Then everyone will want 2022!

When were you last on a flight?

mothers day for my wife, her children lag a little behind on the arrival of remembrance....so some how my responsibility to have flowers and muffins Sunday morning. I love fresh cut flowers, actually sold them on a street corner for a business for several months. When leaving NYC and returning to my barrack room, I would purchase cut flowers off the NYC vendors . when they are really cheap here during summer at frys, perhaps , but don't last long in our summer primitive dwelling.

photographed flowers in a non-disney setting?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter