When was the last time......a continuation

right now, blending my alchool orange juice to add flavor to my water...have to hydrate for surgery...so much loss with that darn pool!!!

worked your way to exhaustion dangerous for age?

not yet....but I anticpate it happening with close calls around home...wife visited her aunt, dropped her off in front of store instead of parking, aunt fell feet into store entrance, wife had to babysit for a week to help aunt with sore arm. wife fell in front of her school 6 years ago, tearing muscles. Helping at rummage sale...I always fall once....so far not in any retail space.

shopped at a rummage sale?

coconut shrimp...it is all about the oil quality.....somewhere in 2020....so much food when family is in yuma.

had car oil changed in driveway?

years.....I take it to the dealer now, but DH used to do all the maintenance on all our cars

When was the last time you defrosted a freezer?

aug 4th, 2020,,,, finally a self degrossing....I mean self defrosting freezer....though we finally cleaned it on the 10th of this month.

a mug was used for other use than beverage?

my first wife hated beans, my wife now hates the consequences and as a bachelor to expensive in a can....so never.

when was the last time a bean bag chair exploded?

11 months ago. on my radar, just waiting for this procedure to be done...interesting to see how naton responds to flu shot this year.

shot a shotgun ? dove season opened up last night in Yuma

Never. I don’t do guns. People shoot doves? :eek:

When was the last time you sent someone a greeting card? (Physical paper card, not ecard or post on social media.)

Never. I don’t do guns. People shoot doves? :eek:

When was the last time you sent someone a greeting card? (Physical paper card, not ecard or post on social media.)
people shoot rats, coackroaches, pigeons, mice, starlings....anything that is destructive. Doves in Yuma are very destructive birds, 6 different types of desert doves, sandy colored and do not sound like cooing doves at all but nails across a chalkboard......and they breed 3 times a season.

Mother's Day to an aunt

When was the last time you paid a bill?
APS bill should come today or yesterday or tomorrow, this the tail end of the teens by date. I advance pay APS starting in June, so I have always had credit , which is now gone on this coming bill.

When was the last time Bill Murray made you laugh?

people shoot rats, coackroaches, pigeons, mice, starlings....anything that is destructive. Doves in Yuma are very destructive birds, 6 different types of desert doves, sandy colored and do not sound like cooing doves at all but nails across a chalkboard......and they breed 3 times a season.

Interesting, never heard of this, but hunting is totally off my radar. You learn something new every day.

When was the last time you made a to-do list?

I only do it when I travel or host a party, so sometime pre-Covid.

last time I made a to do list was this morning to search for goodwill treasures that I researched the days prior, treasures all gone but the dollar packages of a rare art form of a famous quilt, scrapbook and needlepoint artist.... I have her greeting cards and I suspect limited edition as they were part of a hosptial auxiliray fund raiser. never know what you find at yuma goodwill.

when was the last time you found a dollar bill in a public area?

many years......did fine $2000 in a shoe at a garage sale once, but gave it back

When was the last time you flew somewhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter