When was the last time......a continuation

March 2017, had to discover for myself why my wife was feeling so well after three months in Yuma....the rest is jets flying over us!!!

a baby cried on your flight?

I think one cries every flight, might only be a few minutes. Last flight was mid March

When was the last time you baked cookies?

August, cold Oregon Kitchen, brother in law brought pre package home.....birthday cake cookies.

when was the last time you saw frost on the pumpkin?

Not since we've lived here.......maybe never. Can't remember. Hit or miss for late October when we lived in WA

When was the last time you walked across ice?

Late December , 2008, massive winter freeze in Salem, with deep snow 6-9 inches, thaw, then freeze, sidewalks covered with ice, wore high traction boots and stick, walked at night to watch TV with mother as she had cable just a few blocks away.

when was the last time you sprayed faux snow on holiday decor?

never....not fond of it.....and it is a big mess

When was the last time you lost your power (electricity)?

never.....always got them from friends, or in front of stores or they found us

When was the last time you went to a wedding?

just formal nights on cruises, last time was March

When was the last time you swam in a lake?

2019, resivor along side road has easy access to public swim area, went knee deep, it was October...that area now all ash and standing dead trees.

when the last time you picked up a rock on a water shore?

Oregon, August 31st, discovered that movement of my shoulders was actual therapy for my lympademia ...so now I swim at night and it helps.

when was the last time you saw a therapy dog?

August, brother in law wanted an excuse to buy a pizza that he should not eat....I don' eat them anymore, wife will order one for breakfast leftovers

when was the last time you recycled 5 different items in one day?

well, we are always putting things in our recycle can.....so everyday, but it does get picked up on Fridays

When was the last time you threw a ball?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter