When was the last time you ate at a restaurant?

I don't remember the exact date but it was somewhere early to mid-March. We have been doing fast food take out for about a month now but no sit down restaurants for us yet.

My one and only time dining inside since this all started was June 25th. Then our state closed inside dining again....

Last night. In Illinois we're just now slowly opening back up after having stay at home orders since March.

June , early, red lobster, had the bar area booths to ourselves, my memory is that while social distancing at the podium, some people opened the door I was blocking behind me and said they wanted to come in....I pointed to the sign on the door and post on sidewalk......" Well,,,I never..." as they walked back to their car.

Inside? March. And I haven't eaten AT a restaurant - even outdoors - since. We've done takeout TONS - delivery where available. People are non compliant with masks and until it's complied with I'm fine eating at home.

In January/February. I'm totally fine with eating at home until we're in a better place with all of this.

..breakfast, last week....it was outdoors with a lot of spacing between tables.

Inside - March.
Restaurants are open here at reduced capacity (I don't know for how much longer, we're one of the states with rising cases) and our town has made masks required everywhere, but we haven't eaten inside yet and don't plan to for awhile. We did eat last Saturday and the Saturday before at places with patios, so we never went inside.

First week in March. Not interested in going again, even for outside dining, in the foreseeable future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter