When will Aug UY 2018 extended banked points be available?

dismedvc

DIS Veteran
Called today and was told 2018 banked points for Aug UYs that are being extended to Nov 30 2020 are not currently available, but should be available later this week. I plan to wait until Friday to call again, but if anyone calls before that and finds those points are available, I would appreciate you posting that information.

Called today and was told 2018 banked points for Aug UYs that are being extended to Nov 30 2020 are not currently available, but should be available later this week. I plan to wait until Friday to call again, but if anyone calls before that and finds those points are available, I would appreciate you posting that information.

Oh dear. I was told they’d be available Aug. 1 & to call back then. I decided to wait a few days to play it safe... ugh. 🙄

I’m ready to see my missing points come back to life! 😊

Watching this thread, I believe previous UY had them available by the 5th of the month. I’ll try Friday!

Did you have to call them or is it automatic?

The banked 2018 points extended to November 30th will not show up online and you can only call to use them,

The move of 2019 points that were eligible for late banking will be done automatically. My 15 did show up on Monday..which I was told originally were not eligible but then told yes. Looks like the 2nd answer was correct,

Mine showed up on Tuesday. I had 4 points from 2018 & 19 from 2019. On Monday they disappeared from my Dashboard then on Tuesday the 19 points from 2019 showed back up on my Dashboard. I was told this would happen & I would not see the 2018 points. I was able to call yesterday & reallocate the points into my September HHI reservation.

I would not see the 2018 points. I was able to call yesterday & reallocate the points into my September HHI reservation.
Thanks. Just called and my 2018 extended banked points (Aug UY) were available today, and MS was able to reallocate them to an existing November reservation. As expected they did not show up online, and I cannot modify the reservation that uses those extended points online.

Thanks for the heads up!

So I booked a random night at VGC using existing points (in September). Since we don't even know when the resort will reopen, I'm just going to sit until that date is confirmed before calling in, just to save myself a phone call.

I wonder if they'll extend points further if VGC and AUL remain closed for longer. That's probably for another topic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!