When you hear someone sees this message, do you go and see if it pertains to you?

browneyes

DIS Veteran
This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time.
:teeth:

....someone pm'ed me with this same message because my box WAS full, and I didn't even realize it. I had to quickly delete ALOT of old pm's.....

Originally posted by JohnTBap
Darn, felt special there for a minute.
Well, you are special.:)

I'd like to thank the person this thread was intended for (I finally got my pm through).:teeth:

Oh my! I would never let my PM box get so full that someone couldn't get a message through. How rude! :teeth:

Lady have you been hittin' the sauce? :mad:;) I'm a proper northeasterner ...I'd never say "nevuh"...are you thinking of one of our Sourthern DISers(by the name of Dream)?;)

And this PM recipient must be awful special...when my box gets full...I never get a cryptic, sophisticated thread like this...it's something a lot more blunt...with my name emblazoned aaaaalll over it.:rolleyes: ;);)

Well, Ethel, I was going to emblaze a thread with this special DIS'ers name on it, but this was a first time I've gotten this message from this dis'er.:p Hmmm, I wonder how full your pm box is?;)

Nevuh say Nevuh.;)

Don't you dare test my PM limit my little Georgia peachling or I'll have to whip out my harmonica on you.:)

I've never heard anyone say that message :teeth:

Having to do spring cleaning so often is a pain. I can remember when no one ever pm'd me. I'm not sure exactly when all that changed but it sure did.

I'm sorry Marilyn, sometimes I'm rude and my pm box is full :( I don't mean to be rude. I'm more along the lines of lazy ;)

I'm sorry Marilyn, sometimes I'm rude and my pm box is full I don't mean to be rude. I'm more along the lines of lazy

LOl Kath! Actually I was the one being rude. Little Georgia Peach started this thread because MY PM box was full! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter