Where are all the New resale listings?

Renee H

Mouseketeer
is it me or have the amount of listings been tapering off? I am constantly scouring, multiple times a day and I’m coming up practically empty. I’m waiting on ROFR that I fully expect Disney to take and am kicking myself that I just didn’t buy a contract I saw last week anyway. It’s now pending.. ugh. Is this just a slow time? Are there generally lulls?

is it me or have the amount of listings been tapering off? I am constantly scouring, multiple times a day and I’m coming up practically empty. I’m waiting on ROFR that I fully expect Disney to take and am kicking myself that I just didn’t buy a contract I saw last week anyway. It’s now pending.. ugh. Is this just a slow time? Are there generally lulls?

This is typical. The heaviest time is Dec/Jan/Feb because dues statements go out, etc.

There were at least 39 contracts listed just since 3/16/2018.

There were at least 39 contracts listed just since 3/16/2018.
Ok... I guess it must just be the ones I’m looking for! Lol... they were coming up in plethora before but maybe those are drying up. It’s like a watched pot maybe.. :sad2:

The number of listings increases and decreases every year. Usually around November and December the number increases when maintenance fees come due.
Keep looking, there are good contracts that show up all the time.
Good luck!

Thanks for posting! I was wondering the same thing. A lot of new contracts all seem to have 150 or more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!