Where are John and Kevin?

Edna K. Mode

Earning My Ears
I’m sorry if this question has been posted already, I have missed some of the podcasts in the last few months and have been catching up, starting with the most recent. It seems like Kevin and John haven’t been on the show lately, are they still making appearances on the Dis Unplugged? I know they are very busy with Dreams Unlimited but I miss them on the show and wondered about their status. Again, I apologize if I’m asking a question that’s been asked and answered. I’ve been off the boards for a while as well, just getting back in the Disney groove.

@ Edna K. Mode Welcome back! John and Kevin have been doing some long-put-off travel lately. Don't know about other social media, but they've both been posting some wonderful pics and Tweets on Twitter!

Last edited:
@ Edna K. Mode Welcome back! John and Kevin have been doing some long-put-off travel lately. Don't know about other social media, but they're both been posting some wonderful pics and Tweets on Twitter!
Thank you so very much for this information! Hopefully they will have lots of travel tales to share upon their return!

I'm glad they were back today; Kevin was my favorite part of the show, and I hope his comments about the CFO won't be cut.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter