• Yacht or Beach Club or the Villas

• Coronado Springs Resort

• Port Orleans (Riverside or F.Q.)

• Caribbean Beach Resort

• All Star Resorts

Results are only viewable after voting.

sm4987

<font color=deeppink>What us women do to be beauti
Call me curious. It is the new year, so I'm venturing out and doing something I never have done before. I'm being nosy!:o
I just would like to know where we will all be this year at disney! This is not just for the summer. Made an OOPS! on the poll line! :eek:

Please don't don't get angry S/D fans. Not enough room on the survey, but I still would like to know!

June 2 at Contemporay Tower and WL.

S.M.

It looks like we will be at WDW around the same time :).

We are arriving May 31st and spending 4 nights at the BWV's. Then we are moving over to either CR or WL (can't decide!) for another 5 nights.

Teresa

taylor1293- I know the delima. We will stay at the Contemporay tower, how long depends on discounts. Otherwise we will be at the WL. I'm so excited.

Tree of Life- I'm having a hard enought time waiting until June. I don't know what I'd do if I had to wait til next winter. DH might run away! lol

Won't be there this summer, but---

January(next weekend)--ASMO

December--POFQ & AKL

January 2004 (maybe)--ASMU

7 days @ BCV! Then 6 more at OKW. Anywhere you stay in Disney is fantastic!

Enjoy,
Lisa

skiwee1 Sorry about that. It's the 10 maximum that keeps getting me. One day I'll make it to the Poly!

Has to be All Stars, unless a real good code comes out, then it will be CBR or one can only hope a deluxe, I don't see that happening tho, in August. But on the up side, I have never done a water park, and we will have to do at least one, at least once.

We'll be at the Contemporary in April, however, I must admit that it's a SOG relocation. Got to stay there last year on a relocation also & just love the CR. :bounce: It's so convenient to MK.

June July VeroBeach OKW. Maybe AKL for a few days before.

It won't be summer but almost.
April 30-May 4 BCV no kids adults only:D
October 23-November 2 BWV's with kids for Halloween:bounce: :Pinkbounc

campingcorgi - I see that you "live at FW in your dreams". I had read on another thread that there are some "snowbirds" that actually do live in FW for the winter months.

To me that would be like living in heaven. :sunny:

We'll be at POFQ in December for 10 days. Since we'll be getting annual passes we're going back 2 or 3 times in 2004, hopefully with a cruise thrown in there for good measure...did I mention I have to hit the lottery too!

April 17- 24 Beach Club Villas

Second week in June (tentative) Beach Club Villas

July 31 - Aug 2 All Star
Aug 3, 4 Vero Beach
Aug 5 - 10 OKW (Drum Corp Finals!!!!)
Dec 11-14 OKW or BCVs 2 bedroom

pin
remember the magic
DVC/BCVs 2002

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter