Where can I buy WDW Ride Attraction Posters

999DoomBuggies

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

I searched the forums regarding where I can buy WDW ride attraction posters. Most posters stated I would have to buy at the Art of Disney store inside the park(s).

I called a wdw merchandise representative and she said her system is not longer capable of taking orders over the phone and it will be a few months before this is possible.

Unfortunately, we will not be to wdw until the fall and I cannot wait that long!

Is there a reputable website, dealer, etc. selling ride attraction posters online that are as close to the type of attraction posters wdw sells? I saw some on sites such as ebay but I am not sure if anyone has experience dealing with these sellers. I would much rather buy from the park but I will definitely purchase from a reputable aftermarket seller.

Thanks

We recently purchased 10 "vintage Disney Collector's Posters 12x18" from an ebay seller named relative_pirate out of Springville, AL. We were looking for inexpensive, colorful, vintage-style posters for our basement and these were perfect. Very happy with the price, and the quick shipping. Not sure what exactly you are looking for, but you might want to take a look at this seller.

We recently purchased 10 "vintage Disney Collector's Posters 12x18" from an ebay seller named relative_pirate out of Springville, AL. We were looking for inexpensive, colorful, vintage-style posters for our basement and these were perfect. Very happy with the price, and the quick shipping. Not sure what exactly you are looking for, but you might want to take a look at this seller.

Did the same recently and was very happy with the purchase too!

My husband just bought some off of eBay. The quality is good and we love looking at them every day. The seller's store is called Teddy&Jons Images. Good Luck!

Thanks for the heads up. I will likely order a few tomorrow. I will let everyone know how it went. I have a dream if covering my hallways with framed disney attraction posters.

My husband just bought some off of eBay. The quality is good and we love looking at them every day. The seller's store is called Teddy&Jons Images. Good Luck!

Thanks also for the heads up. When I initially looked at the eBay sellers I was worried I would get taken especially if we order a bunch of attraction posters. I feel better about it now.

shocked-smiley.PNG

I have never thought about getting these, but OMG..........I'm GETTING SOME! I don't even care if I'm broke! (well alright, I care a LITTLE bit! Not enough though!) :lmao:

shocked-smiley.PNG

I have never thought about getting these, but OMG..........I'm GETTING SOME! I don't even care if I'm broke! (well alright, I care a LITTLE bit! Not enough though!) :lmao:

Off Topic but could YOU please direct me to the sites for The "You are most like " and the large yellow face emotion thing in your post please ????

Thanks Ruthie

Off Topic but could YOU please direct me to the sites for The "You are most like " and the large yellow face emotion thing in your post please ????

Thanks Ruthie

Well the big yellow smiley you can just right click and get the URL that way, since I googled it myself. :lmao: If for some reason you can't get the link, here you go: http://www.imladies.com/images/shocked-smiley.PNG

The "you are most like" pic is trickier, because it used to come from a quiz you'd take, but that quiz has been taken down since then. Some of them are here: http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/media-quizzes/16249-disney-character-you-most-like.html

There's a similar quiz that has some pics based on what you choose, but they aren't the best quality, so it's up to you if you wanna use those. The quiz is here: http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/100040/which-disney-character-are-you-most-like

:love: pixiedust: you are terrific THANKS !!

No problem! :thumbsup2

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. ;)

I actually went and bought the 6-poster-pack special from that relative_pirate seller. It was $30 with shipping, but for 6 posters of vintage Disney World/land amazingness? I couldn't pass those up. I went and got the following:

kgrhqzoie8vtsvhpibppeth.jpg
kgrhqvoce8vnjqyrcbptfkp.jpg
t2ec16dhjgwe9nyusf4brnp.jpg
kgrhqvo0e8vtctkdbprvkni.jpg
kgrhqng0fekjglbebrk6unq.jpg
kgrhqvp0e8wvtcs3zbppebn.jpg

No problem! :thumbsup2

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. ;)

I actually went and bought the 6-poster-pack special from that relative_pirate seller. It was $30 with shipping, but for 6 posters of vintage Disney World/land amazingness? I couldn't pass those up. I went and got the following:

That is a great collection. I want full size posters of Peter Pan, haunted mansion, spaceship earth, and other usual suspects.

If you're looking for posters to actually hang up on your wall then this probably won't help you, but if you're just looking for the artwork, this was released last year: http://amzn.com/1423124111
art117784LARGE.jpg

I know the book contains an old "Horizons" poster (from when it was still referred to as 'Century 3') and I'm tempted to pick the book up for that alone.

Depending on how much effort you wanted to put into it, you could probably do some high resolution scans of the posters in the book and make some posters yourself.

Since you're discussing buying collectibles from outlets other than the Disney parks, I've moved this thread to the Disney Collectors Board. :)

reproductions but if they fit your bill then they are worth it for you. I have attraction posters (full size) that I purchased from the parks in the 80's that highlighted the different lands and main street USA. I have see people selling posters on ebay that they claim are original but I can't tell you whether they are or not without seeing/feeling them.

Okay, so I am wondering what the difference in quality is between the disney attraction posters sold at Art of Disney booth (official disney attraction poster) and that of the posters sold on ebay such as the ones linked above in this thread?

I want to buy official disney posters at the parks but I will not be there until later this year so this would delay my project more than I already have with my procrastination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter