Where can I find a Disney photo album?

nancel.5

Earning My Ears
Just returned and I am trying to find a WDW or Disney themed photo album for all the pictures I took. I know I should have bought it there and WDW merchandise can send it to me but they are saying it will take approx. 20 business days. I have already tried the local Hallmark stores,BB&B, Michael's crafts,A.C. Moore,Kohls.... Any ideas? Thanks, Nancy

Our Disney store carries small photo albums...

Also, I would check online at disneystore.com

I have also seen them at Walmarts.

Herc.

Not sure if you have these where you live, but I found some Disney photo albums at Walgreen's Pharmacy and Target.

Originally posted by slmjam
Not sure if you have these where you live, but I found some Disney photo albums at Walgreen's Pharmacy and Target.
I worked @Walgreens for 10 years and they had them there (last time I checked anyway)
Naomi :)

Coming soon to WDW will be something along the lines of Creative Memories. There will be albums, pages, stickers, etc....should be lots of fun!

Originally posted by nancel.5
Just returned and I am trying to find a WDW or Disney themed photo album for all the pictures I took. I know I should have bought it there and WDW merchandise can send it to me but they are saying it will take approx. 20 business days. I have already tried the local Hallmark stores,BB&B, Michael's crafts,A.C. Moore,Kohls.... Any ideas? Thanks, Nancy

I can't vouch for their products, but I've run across this one company that sells stuff for scrapbooking:

http://www.mousememories.com/

I hope this helps,
Joe

i did the same thing and could not find them anywhere, I finally ordered from Disney merchandise. I t came within a week!!!!!! Good Luck

I don't know if you have on nearby but the The Disney Store had them on sale in March, I waited for this and got a large Album that reads "4 Theme Parks" and has the logo for each park on it, they were regularly $25 I got it for $10.00. I've also purchased a very large album with Mickey on the cover and red background and I got it at Wal*Mart for $4.50. I later saw one similar at K*Mart for about the same price. Good luck.

I don't know if you're into crafts and whatnot, BUT, I personally think it would be more worthwhile to buy a plan album, and decoupage the front with clipart.

It's cheaper, and will make the book more meaningful! That's probably what I'm going to do. I spent $20 on an album from Disney, and I love it, but I'm not going to sink another $20 into another album.

Should you chose to order it though, they just say 10-20 days to cover themselves. I ordered from merchandising, and it arrived in less than a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter