Where can I find Disney Halloween soundtrack?

Thiago Acquaviva

Mouseketeer
Hello guys
can you please help me?

I love Disney Park songs (very much)! and I can't find many on Apple Music that I'm subscribed monthly.
I made a collection on my computer and then I transfer to my iPhone using itunes match on Apple Music.
I've got Wishes, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Fantasmic!
The only park show on Apple Music that I could found was Happily Ever After.

I would like to find all Halloween (and Xmas if possible) songs to add to my collection.
Like Boo To You Parade, Hallowishes, etc.
do you guys have that or know where can I find?

big big thanks in advance, and sorry for my english! :D

Hello guys
can you please help me?

I love Disney Park songs (very much)! and I can't find many on Apple Music that I'm subscribed monthly.
I made a collection on my computer and then I transfer to my iPhone using itunes match on Apple Music.
I've got Wishes, Festival of Fantasy Parade and Fantasmic!
The only park show on Apple Music that I could found was Happily Ever After.

I would like to find all Halloween (and Xmas if possible) songs to add to my collection.
Like Boo To You Parade, Hallowishes, etc.
do you guys have that or know where can I find?

big big thanks in advance, and sorry for my english! :D

I've got a few, including Boo to You (parade from a few years ago so it's a little different than current), Hallowishes. and a couple of items form Disneyland, but not their new parade. The quality varies a bit, but Boo to You is pretty good. Send me a PM and I can set you up with them. The easiest way is to use Google Drive, but we can figure something out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!