Where can I find flight itineraries?

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
So basically DH just called, wanting to know when the cheap flights were that I casually mentioned the other day, I told him March, and I was really just joking, there's no way we could drop everything to fly to the States next month. :laughing:

Anyhoo, then he said that was too bad, he really couldn't do March either, what about May? Where there cheap flights in May? :scared1:

So I go onto Virgin's website and said, well yes there are flights in May from SYD to LAX for about $1400 each. Then he proceeded to discuss the possibility of flying into somewhere like San Fran, renting a car and doing a bit of a road trip, ending up somewhere like Washington DC, then hopping on a train to Connecticut to spend time with his family, then flying home with a 3 or 4 day stop over at DL on the way home :woohoo:

So naturally I've grabbed this bull by its horns and am well and truly running with it before he can change his mind!! :lmao:

However - and here comes the question - other then webjet does anyone know a good site where I can play around with itineraries to see what we'd be looking at to book SYD-SFO, JFK-LAX, LAX-SYD? I've been playing on webjet but the flights it comes up with doesn't make sense. Like why would I want a stopover in Melbourne on the way home, when I know VA does direct flights between LAX and SYD?

:cool1: thats great news about another trip:cool1:
i usually get flight itinerarys from expedia or best flights some of the ones they offer you just dont make sense but i still look :rotfl:

Be very aware of your dates - Memorial Day is May 28, long weekend, hell in theme parks, usually start of many summer school holidays. Try an leave by 25 May at the latest.

If you are prepared to fly United, unitedairlines.com.au is a great place to start, often the cheapest will have some strange routing, but at least you can see it.

Best Flights can also be good for an indication for lots of airlines.

Be very aware of your dates - Memorial Day is May 28, long weekend, hell in theme parks, usually start of many summer school holidays. Try an leave by 25 May at the latest.

If you are prepared to fly United, unitedairlines.com.au is a great place to start, often the cheapest will have some strange routing, but at least you can see it.

Best Flights can also be good for an indication for lots of airlines.

Thank you, I didn't realise it was Memorial Day, will have to make a note of that!

I'd prefer to fly in a plane with personal TV's and if they are a/c power even better, united doesn't have either, and it makes the flight unbearable! (For DH and I any way, I know other people are fine with it).

Has anyone ever flown continental?

i usually just check out the airline websites directly... like vaustralia.com.au, southwest.com.au etc

we fly vaustralia for our australian leg of the journey, then jet blue or southwest for the internal leg.

jet blue and southwest are my go-to airlines just because they have the free luggage while delta doesn't... and i'd rather get a cheaper flight and no IFE for a 3 hour journey + no baggage fees than pay $150 more for IFE and baggage fees on top of the flight + tax price.

just my thoughts on making a cheap flight... and we bring our tablet to watch movies/tv shows and kindles etc anyways... only time we used the IFE was on the long haul bne-lax leg... the short haul flights internally in the usa -- we usually chatted, edited our photos or read/slept.

good luck booking a vacation so quickly!!! i'm stressing and mine is still over 8 months away!!

Thank you, I didn't realise it was Memorial Day, will have to make a note of that!

I'd prefer to fly in a plane with personal TV's and if they are a/c power even better, united doesn't have either, and it makes the flight unbearable! (For DH and I any way, I know other people are fine with it).

Has anyone ever flown continental?

I prefer to fly in an AIRCRAFT...

A plane is what you use to shave an inch off a door... :rolleyes1

I prefer to fly in an AIRCRAFT...

A plane is what you use to shave an inch off a door... :rolleyes1

:laughing: lol A plane is what I prefer to fly in when I only feel like typing 5 letters, as apposed to 8 letters...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter