Where did you buy your disneyworld tickets from.

jacs1234

Dreaming of Disney
we will be in disneyworld for a total of 21 days in nov/Dec. for that amount of time I've worked out it would be best to buy us annual passes........but then....... I see the the WDW UK site has 21 days passes and buying these would save us $3000 Australian dollars. I wrote to them and there said I need a UK address. Is there any way around this?

Jacs I'm not sure if this type of service exists in the UK, but what about a parcel forwarding service.. we use MY USA for the states, perhaps the UK has an equivalent? A quick google shows a few, I'll let you do the research and hopefully one will suit what you are looking to do.

HTH.

borderlinx is a uk parcel forwarding service i've used for disneystore.co.uk orders. we bought our tickets online from the uk site for one of our trips but were able to just use our aussie address (that may have changed now though). We did get one annual pass that trip though, plus the tables in wonderland card as over a trip that long it certainly saved us some $$.

I did mine as a package with WDW, to get the free dining. Bought our Disneyland ones from American Airlines Australia, and that was in Aussie dollars, so saved on those.
If it says u have to have a English address, not sure how you would get around that, and then you would be paying in pounds, have you worked out the conversion with that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter