Where do I find info on....

almburr

DIS Veteran
The magic bands. This trip will be my first one using them. It’s been 9years, and then it was the card key. I’m wanting to know how they work and whatever else I need to know.

The magic bands. This trip will be my first one using them. It’s been 9years, and then it was the card key. I’m wanting to know how they work and whatever else I need to know.
Essentially works like the card key did but when combined with the my Disney experience app it will be your go to place to plan things before and during your trip (FP’s, ADR’s, skipping the lobby desk when checking into the hotel etc) Tons of videos on YouTube that explain how they work.

I think they are great. I tended to drop the card, while my husband demagnitized his. You can set up room charges too.

And if on Memory Maker/Photo Pass, the bands identify you to the photographers and as well, the in-ride photos and videos. Ride photos just magically appear on your account.

Doors, room charges, gifts, dining, photos, etc. They'd be especially dangerous in the resort Arcades, where my kids like to go between Park times, but luckily they drew the line there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!