Where In FW?

belly_uk

Earning My Ears
Hi all
Myself and my family have booked to come over to Orlando WDW this Xmas. We're staying in the log cabins at FW. It's our first trip to to WDW and are determined to go no matter what!
Any suggestions on where's is best to stay - which loop etc? We'd like to be near a bus stop, near the shops etc (Dont want too much then). Also, is it possible to ask for a certain loop.
ANy other tips, idea suggests gratefully received..Many thanks in advance..Top website BTW

Hi! Welcome to the DIS! You will have so much fun at WDW, and you're going to LOVE the FW cabins!

Any loop you stay in will be close to a bus stop. All the cabin loops are basically in the same area of the campground. There is a pool in the cabin area - you can download a map of the campground here: http://home.hiwaay.net/~jlspence/faq_fw.htm

We like to rent a golf cart when we stay in the cabins. It's easier to get around, and you can use it for quick runs to the trading post (shopping) or any other area of the campground. We like to use Golf Cart Enterprises to rent our cart - they are cheaper than renting from Fort Wilderness, and you get a gas cart instead of an electric cart.

But, the bus service in FW is pretty good, so you don't really need a cart, it's just more convenient! :D

You can call FW at 407-824-2900 about 5 days before you go and request a certain loop or site - they will do their best to accomodate you!

we know you will have have a Disney Day at the Fort ,x- mas is really a magical time to go ! we were there this past x-mas and had a time of our life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter