Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Okay...officially jealous...how did Nick earn a "special greeting" :rotfl: and where did I see these greetings? :headache: :rotfl2: Have to start at the beginning with this one...park, resort or other? :tink:

There are a lot of attractions that post your name (I always assumed it was from your fast passes, but one time we rode ISM, no fass passes and our names still showed up, sort of creepy) so I will start with: Park attraction?

IMG_0298a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is from a park attraction.

A RATHER warm day for a funeral :sunny: :faint: but we WERE blessed with cloudy skies this morning so the heat index stayed around 90 :sunny:. Nice celebration service for Mom with many laughs at the fun memories. But our LAUGH of the DAY happened as we were leaving the pre-service gathering building and walking into the church. My sister looked down at her feet and all I heard was "OH HELL"...she was still wearing her filthy, garden, years old FLIP FLOPS that she'd put on this morning since they were comfortable...she totally forgot to change into her dress shoes! :rotfl: Her daughter and I laughed so hard we had tears running down our cheeks :lmao:... so she stole Kate's shoes when it was time to go before the congregation with her memories of Mom. After the service Kate and I laughed about that all the way on the walk to the cemetery knowing Mom was laughing with us! I told Kate to file that in her "book of memories" to laugh about at my sisters funeral! :lmao:

Poor Donald was scolded by "Princess Daisy" for being a ruffian :rotfl:...

i-RT4bskz-XL.jpg
:tink:

That's funny. A little something to brighten the day.:goodvibes:flower3:

lol I guess that's still funny but sad too but at least you can look back and smile about it

We smiled back on a lot of things today; Mom lived a full, healthy life until 6 months. She was weary and ready to go home. We're sad to see her go but, at her request, no sadness, no tears..."I've been here many years and received much love...don't cry over that...more happy times than sad ones!"...we celebrated that life with happy, funny, silly memories! :goodvibes :tink:

It is part of the decor or something for sale in a shop?

Is it in the area when you first go in to the temple?

Redstorm stopped by after VB practice to share her schedule with me...and get a little sympathy! :rotfl: College world history, chemistry, calculus and physics are her morning classes! :faint: Glad it's her and not me! :rolleyes:

i-pWGJrXv-Th.jpg

This is part of the decor in the entrance area. Now tell me the what and why. :goodvibes :tink:

Redstorm stopped by after VB practice to share her schedule with me...and get a little sympathy! :rotfl: College world history, chemistry, calculus and physics are her morning classes! :faint: Glad it's her and not me! :rolleyes:

i-pWGJrXv-Th.jpg

This is part of the decor in the entrance area. Now tell me the what and why. :goodvibes :tink:
Redstorm stopped by after VB practice to share her schedule with me...and get a little sympathy! :rotfl:
Something to do with the Day of the Dead, or maybe the movie Coco?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter